Oct. 14, 2015, 10:39 AM
- WageWorks (WAGE +3.2%) trades after higher on strong volume after Sidoti initiates coverage on the benefits company with a Buy rating.
- The boutique investment firm assigns a price target of $57 on WAGE vs. the 52-week trading range of $38.19 to $65.56. Shares are currently swapping hands at just under $48
May 12, 2015, 10:42 AM
May 5, 2015, 4:37 PM
- WageWorks (NYSE:WAGE): Q1 EPS of $0.29 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $85.3M (+36.2% Y/Y) beats by $2M.
- Shares +1.76%.
Oct. 25, 2013, 9:44 AM
- Constant Contact (CTCT +24.9%) has been upgraded to Buy by Needham after issuing mixed Q3 results and strong 2014 revenue guidance (13% growth vs. 11.9% consensus).
- Sony (SNE +0.6%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Credit Suisse. FQ2 results arrive on Oct. 31.
- Monolithic Power (MPWR +15.8%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Oppenheimer after beating Q3 estimates and issuing in-line Q4 guidance.
- ASX (ASX +2%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Bernstein.
- NCR (NCR -5.7%) has been cut to Neutral by Compass Point after posting mixed Q3 results and reiterating its full-year guidance.
- Rogers (RCI -0.9%) has been cut to Hold by Canaccord a day after posting Q3 results. Macquarie downgraded shares yesterday.
- STMicroelectronics (STM -0.6%) has been cut to Neutral by Goldman three days after missing Q3 estimates and providing weaker-than-expected Q4 guidance.
- WageWorks (WAGE +3.1%) has been started at Buy by SunTrust.
Sep. 18, 2013, 5:42 PM
Aug. 8, 2013, 2:54 PM
- Shares of consumer-directed benefits provider WageWorks (WAGE +19.4%) hit a new 52-week high following the company's Q2 beat.
- Revenue rose 25% Y/Y for the period and adjusted EBTIDA was up 37% over Q2 2012.
- CEO Joe Jackson calls company financials "strong" and says full year prospects are bright thanks to growing demand for WAGE's products. (PR)
Aug. 8, 2013, 12:49 PM
May 10, 2012, 11:56 AMAudience (ADNC) and WageWorks (WAGE) soar 13.5% and 13.8% respectively on their trading debuts. Audience, which designs mobile phone chips, sold 5.27M shares at $17 each, above its range of $14-$16. WageWorks, an employee-benefit administrator, offered 6.5M shares at $9 a pop, below its target of $10-$12. | May 10, 2012, 11:56 AM
WageWorks, Inc. is a provider of Consumer-Directed Benefits(CDBs) in the United States. The firm administers and operates a broad array of CDBs, including pre-tax spending accounts, such as health and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts, as well as Commuter Benefit Services, including... More
Industry: Management Services
Country: United States