SA Transcripts • Thu, Nov. 20
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Nov 26, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Mar 14, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Dec 1, 2013)
- 500.com is growing fast as the company takes advantage of the soccer World Cup.
- User retention and China Mobile deal should additionally boost growth in the following quarters.
- Reward/risk ratio has shifted significantly to the long side.
- 500.com presents an opportunity to benefit from strong growth in the online lottery market, as well as from fast growing internet population in China.
- The company’s focus on mobile is paying off as mobile purchases accounted for 18% of total purchase amount in Q4.
- Government approval gives 500.com an edge over most of its competitors.
- Soccer World Cup and government approval for welfare lottery sales are two major catalysts for the stock in 2014.
- $49 price target offers limited upside, and investors should wait for a pullback before buying.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
WBAI vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR