Wabco Continues To Execute As They Take Advantage Of Industry Dynamics
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Wabco: Unlevered Secular Growth Theme With Upside Potential
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Wabco: A First-Class Growing Company At A Fair Price
Yesterday, 12:00 PM
Fri, Apr. 22, 6:56 AM
- WABCO Holdings (NYSE:WBC) reports sales rose 9.7% in local currencies.
- Adjusted gross profit rate fell 170 bps to 31.4%.
- SG&A expense rate declined 130 bps to 17.5%.
- Adjusted operating margin rate dropped 40 bps to 13.9%.
- FY2016 Guidance: Sales growth: $2.7B to $2.83B (+6% to +11% in local currencies); Adjusted operating margin rate: 13.8% to 14.3%; GAAP operating margin rate: 12.7% to 13.2%; Adjusted net income: $296.8M to $324.8M; GAAP net income: $192.2M to $220.2M; Adjusted EPS: $5.30 to $5.80; Diluted EPS: $3.43 to $3.93; Diluted shares outstanding: ~56M.
- Q1 results
Fri, Apr. 22, 6:32 AM
Thu, Apr. 21, 5:30 PM
Thu, Feb. 11, 6:32 AM
Wed, Feb. 10, 5:30 PM
- AAP, AB, ACOR, ALLE, ALU, AVP, AYR, BG, BTU, BWA, CCE, COR, CPLA, CVE, DBD, FAF, FLIR, GNC, GPI, GRA, HUN, INCY, INT, IVC, K, KKR, LC, LIOX, LPX, MANU, MFC, MGI, MOS, MWW, NCI, NICE, NILE, NLSN, NNN, NOK, NTWK, NWE, OZM, PAG, PDS, PEP, PNK, Q, RAI, SHPG, SON, STC, TAP, TCK, TEVA, TGH, THS, TIME, TRI, TRIP, TZOO, VG, WBC, WOOF, WSO, WWAV, WWE
Mon, Jan. 25, 5:15 PM
- Citigroup analysts upgrade PACCAR (NASDAQ:PCAR) to Buy from Neutral with a $54 price target, issue a Buy rating on Wabco (NYSE:WBC) with a $110 target, and downgrade Cummins (NYSE:CMI) to Neutral from Buy with a $95 price target.
- Citi says that while freight fundamentals remain sluggish and excess truck inventories will weigh on near-term build rates,” history suggests relative share underperformance could be diminishing, with PCAR as an earlier cycle beneficiary as sentiment shifts.
- The firm prefers PCAR over CMI, as sustained growth in high-margin parts coupled with an ongoing rebound in western Europe "should help to drive more modest ’16 decrimentals than the bears assume.”
- Citi says WBC stand out in the machinery group, based on its top and bottom line growth outlook for 2016 and a return on investment capital above 40%.
Dec. 9, 2015, 9:53 AM
- The NHTSA proposes adding new safety categories to its ratings systems with an aim to accelerate technology innovation and integration.
- Safety features such as forward collision warnings, blind-spot alerts, lane departure information, and rear cameras would be part of the ratings system under the changes.
- The push from the regulator could help some auto suppliers such as Delphi Automotive (DLPH +1.4%) and Mobileye (MBLY +2.5%), notes the WSJ.
- Autoliv (ALV +2.1%), WABCO Holdings (WBC +1.5%), Borg Warner (BWA +1.3%), and Meritor (MTOR +1.3%) are all ahead of market averages in early action today, perhaps due to the NHTSA strategy reveal.
- Related auto stocks GM, F, TM, HMC, OTCPK:NSANY, OTCQX:VLKAY, OTCPK:DDAIF, OTCPK:BAMXY, TSLA, TTM, OTC:HYMLF.
Oct. 22, 2015, 6:34 AM
- WABCO Holdings (NYSE:WBC): Q3 EPS of $1.39 in-line.
- Revenue of $643.6M (-9.0% Y/Y) misses by $11.2M.
Oct. 21, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AB, ACAT, ACOR, ADS, AEP, ALK, APOL, ASPS, BCC, BEN, BHE, BMS, CAB, CAM, CAT, CBU, CEMP, COR, CRS, CY, DAN, DGX, DHR, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPS, DST, EQM, EQT, FAF, FCX, FNB, GMT, GPK, GRA, HBAN, HUB.B, IVC, JNS, LAZ, LLY, LUV, MCD, MHO, MINI, MJN, MMM, NDAQ, NUE, NWE, ORI, PCP, PDS, PENN, PH, PHM, PRLB, PTEN, R, RCI, RS, RTN, SIRI, SJR, SNA, SQNS, STC, SWK, TCB, TROW, UA, UAL, UNP, USG, UTEK, WAB, WBC, WCC, XRS
Sep. 25, 2015, 11:20 AM
- Barclays analyst Robert Wertheimer begins coverage of the U.S. machinery sector with a negative view, seeing consensus estimates too high across the board with revenue for the current cycle already peaking for most of the sector.
- The analyst expects a sharper than expected downturn for North American trucks, with another peak level eight years away; the tractor supercycle is only two years in a downturn, while the prior two supercycles saw seven consecutive down years in machinery sales, Wertheimer says.
- Of the 15 companies in the firm's sector coverage universe, only two are rated Overweight: United Rentals (URI +1.5%) and Allison Transmission (ALSN +0.4%).
- Started with Equal Weight ratings: Actuant (ATU -1.2%), AGCO (AGCO +1%), Caterpillar (CAT -1%), Joy Global (JOY -2.9%), Lincoln Electric (LECO -0.8%), Manitowoc (MTW -1.9%), Terex (TEX -0.7%) and WABCO (WBC -1.2%).
- Rated Underweight: Deere (DE -0.3%), CNH Industrial (CNHI +1.5%), Cummins (CMI -0.8%), PACCAR (PCAR -1%) and Navistar (NAV -2.9%).
Jul. 24, 2015, 6:58 AM
- WABCO Holdings (NYSE:WBC) reports sales declined 10.1% in U.S. dollars.
- Adjusted gross profit rate constant at 31.6%.
- SG&A expense rate fell 30 bps to 17.9%.
- Adjusted operating margin rate grew 50 bps to 13.9%.
- FY2015 Guidance: Sales growth: +6% to +9% in local currencies; Adjusted operating margin rate: 14.0% to 14.5%; GAAP operating margin rate: 12.9% to 13.4%; Adjusted net income: $324.8M to $339.3M; GAAP net income: $283.3M to $297.8M; Adjusted EPS: $5.60 to $5.85; Diluted EPS: $4.89 to $5.14; Diluted shares outstanding: ~58M.
- Q2 results
Jul. 24, 2015, 6:33 AM
- WABCO Holdings (NYSE:WBC): Q2 EPS of $1.40 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $661.1M (-10.1% Y/Y) misses by $2.05M.
Jul. 23, 2015, 5:30 PM
May 29, 2015, 10:39 AM
- Automobile industry supplier stocks are tilting lower after WABCO and Modine Manufacturing issued guidance below the expectations of analysts.
- F/X pressure and some uncertainty in the markets in Brazil and China are weighing on the sector.
- Decliners: WABCO (NYSE:WBC) -2.9%, Modine Manufacturing (NYSE:MOD) -2.5%, Meritor (NYSE:MTOR) -2.4%, Motorcar Parts of America (NASDAQ:MPAA) -2.3%, Westport Innovations (NASDAQ:WPRT) -2.0%, Federal-Mogul (NASDAQ:FDML) -1.8%, Stoneridge (NYSE:SRI) -1.3%, Lydall (NYSE:LDL) -1.3%, Cooper-Standard Holdings (NYSE:CPS) -1.2%.
Apr. 23, 2015, 7:07 AM
- WABCO Holdings (NYSE:WBC): Q1 EPS of $1.41 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $652.2M (-10.6% Y/Y) misses by $45.79M.
WABCO Holdings, Inc. engages in the provision of electronic, mechanical, electro-mechanical, and aerodynamic products for the manufacturers of commercial trucks, buses, trailers, and passenger cars. Its products include pneumatic anti-lock braking systems, electronic braking systems, electronic... More
Sector: Consumer Goods
Industry: Auto Parts
Country: United States
Other News & PR