WebMD Health CorpNASDAQ
WebMD: An Interesting Backdoor Specialty Pharma Growth Play
WebMD: Checkup Reveals Unhealthy Conditions
Darspal S Mann
Darspal S Mann
Fri, Nov. 4, 8:16 AM
- Almost Family (NASDAQ:AFAM) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral by Baird. Price target raised to $55 (35% upside) from $44.
- Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ:GILD) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform by BMO Capital. Price target lowered to $84 (17% upside) from $98.
- Dentsply Sirona (NASDAQ:XRAY) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight by Morgan Stanley. Price target raised to $69 (16% upside) from $65.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings (NYSE:ZBH) upgraded to Strong Buy from Buy by Needham. Price target lowered to $148 (44% upside) from $150.
- Stryker (NYSE:SYK) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform with a $125 (8% upside) price target by BMO Capital.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries (NASDAQ:TEVA) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral by Credit Suisse. Price target lowered to $52 (33% upside) from $59.
- Cempra (NASDAQ:CEMP) downgraded to Hold from Buy by Stifel Nicolaus. Price target lowered to $8 (6% upside) from $37. Downgraded to Neutral from Overweight by JPMorgan. Price target lowered to $6 (21% downside risk) from $25. Downgraded to Underperform from Outperform by Baird. Price target lowered to $6 (21% downside risk) from $33.
- Diplomat Pharmacy (NYSE:DPLO) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform by Leerink Swann. Price target lowered to $18 (39% upside) from $35. Downgraded to Market Perform by Citigroup and Avondale Partners.
- WebMD (NASDAQ:WBMD) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Mizuho Securities. Price target lowered to $52 (5% upside) from $63.
- Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform by BMO Capital. Price target lowered to $33 (10% upside) from $40. Downgraded to Hold from Buy by Argus.
- Adeptus Health (NYSE:ADPT) downgraded to Underperform from Buy by Bank of America. Downgraded to Hold from Buy by Jefferies. Price target lowered to $13 (48% upside) from $77.
- Sangamo BioSciences (NASDAQ:SGMO) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight by Wedbush and Piper Jaffray. Price targets lowered to $4 (25% upside) from $30 and $5 (56% upside) from $9, respectively.
- Novo Nordisk (NYSE:NVO) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Citigroup and to Hold from Buy by DNB Markets.
- AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform by Credit Suisse. Price target lowered to $60 (7% upside) from $70.
Tue, Nov. 1, 4:14 PM
Mon, Oct. 31, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACHC, AFG, AGII, AMSG, BFAM, BGFV, BIO, BLKB, BYD, CACC, CAI, CALD, CALX, CAVM, CERN, CHSP, CHUY, CIM, CNO, CSU, CUZ, CYH, DATA, DEI, DENN, DNB, DV, DVN, DXCM, EA, EIX, ELGX, ENLK, ENPH, ES, ESIO, ETSY, EXTR, FARO, FIVN, FLT, FRPT, FTAI, FTR, GHDX, GILD, HLF, HRZN, HURN, HWAY, HY, ICFI, ILMN, IPHI, JCOM, JIVE, KFRC, KS, LOCK, MOD, MTCH, MTDR, MTW, MXWL, MYGN, NBL, NFX, NVGS, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OMED, OMI, PAYC, PBPB, PDM, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PRTA, PXD, QUAD, QUOT, REG, RGR, RIGL, RNR, RPAI, RPT, RSPP, SANM, SBAC, SHO, SM, SQ, TCO, TNAV, TNDM, TNET, TRMB, TRNC, TRUP, TSE, TSRA, TTOO, TXRH, ULTI, VECO, VIAV, VRSK, WBMD, WES, WGP, WING, WR, WSTC, WTR, WU, X, XCO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZG
Tue, Sep. 27, 8:53 AM
Mon, Sep. 19, 11:34 AM
- In a surprise move, Dr. Steven L. Zatz has been named the CEO of WebMD Health WBMD -6.5%, effective immediately.
- David J. Schlanger , who served as a CEO since 2013 is leaving the company by mutual agreement.
- Dr. Zatz has been a member of the senior leadership of WebMD and its predecessor companies for 17 years. As a result of this transition, Dr. Zatz's responsibilities will expand to include WebMD Health Services.
Mon, Sep. 19, 11:21 AM
Mon, Aug. 8, 8:19 PM
- WebMD (WBMD -0.9%) saw profits and revenues rise in a Q2 earnings report where net income grew 33% and EBITDA rose 23%.
- Traffic fell, however: Users dropped 6% Y/Y to 199M uniques, while page views rose 3% to 4.23B.
- In the second quarter, WebMD reported 13% advertising revenue growth on 3% page view growth," said CEO David Schlanger. "We are able to achieve that because the majority of our advertising revenue is driven by certain highly targeted audiences.
- Revenue breakout: Advertising and sponsorship, Biopharma and medical device: $100.6M (up 17%); Advertising and sponsorship, OTC, CPG and other: $31.1M (up 2.9%); Health services, $28.6M (up 8.3%); Information services, $7.2M (up 27.4%).
- It's guiding to Q3 revenues of $168M-$171M (in line, and up 10-12% from last year), net income of $17M-$18.5M and EBITDA of $50.5M-$52.5M (light of consensus for $54M).
- For the full year, it now guides to net income of $82M-$89.5M (EPS of $1.78-$1.90, light of consensus for $1.92).
- After hours: WBMD -0.1%.
- Press Release
Mon, Aug. 8, 4:04 PM
Sun, Aug. 7, 5:35 PM
- AMPH, APLE, ARNA, ATSG, BKD, BLCM, BOJA, BWXT, CAI, CC, CLDX, CLNY, CLVS, CPE, CSC, CSLT, CUI, CVG, DTSI, DVA, EGN, EGY, ELNK, ENDP, ENV, FNV, HTZ, ICUI, IFF, IPHI, JPEP, KITE, LC, LXU, MAIN, MBI, MCHP, MODN, MTW, MXL, NCMI, NILE, NPTN, NUAN, NVGS, NVRO, NWSA, ONDK, OPK, OTTR, PFSW, PHH, PKY, PNM, PNNT, PRAA, PRI, RARE, RAX, RBA, RBC, REN, RMTI, ROG, RPD, RSPP, RWT, SHO, SINA, SREV, TUBE, TVIA, TWLO, VSLR, WB, WBMD, ZLTQ
Fri, Jun. 10, 7:28 AM
- Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ:SRPT) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral by Wedbush. Price target raised to $36 (71% upside) from $14.
- EnteroMedics (NASDAQ:ETRM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Roth Capital Partners. Price target is $0.50 (11% upside).
- Relypsa (NASDAQ:RLYP) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight by Morgan Stanley. Price target maintained at $9 (52% downside risk).
- Mirati Therapeutics (NASDAQ:MRTX) downgraded to Hold from Buy by Jefferies. Price target lowered to $17 (77% upside) from $27.
- AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform by Cowen & Company. Price target lowered to $70 (15% upside) from $77. Downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight by Morgan Stanley. Price target lowered to $65 (7% upside) from $73.
- WebMD (NASDAQ:WBMD) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform by William Blair.
Thu, May 26, 1:13 PM
- WebMD (WBMD -5.9%) is selling $300M worth of convertible notes due 2023. The notes carry a 2.625% interest rate, and a conversion price of $87.07 (38% above current levels).
- Net proceeds will be used for "general corporate purposes, which may include acquisitions, repurchases of WebMD common stock, repurchases of outstanding convertible notes and for working capital." WebMD had $593M in cash and $700M in convertible debt at the end of Q1. $397M worth of convertible notes were due in 2018, and $295M due in 2020.
Wed, May 25, 5:39 PM
Fri, May 13, 11:35 AM
- Prothena (PRTA +7.6%) initiated with Overweight rating and $60 (44% upside) price target by Barclays.
- Pfizer (PFE +0.5%) initiated with Hold rating and $38 (12% upside) price target by Berenberg.
- Amarin (AMRN +1.9%) initiated with Buy rating and $3.50 (111% upside) price target by Jefferies.
- Align Technology (ALGN +0.9%) initiated with Outperform rating and $84 (10% upside) price target by Credit Suisse.
- Presbia (LENS +2.9%) initiated with Buy rating and $14 (254% upside) price target by Rodman & Renshaw.
- LabStyle Innovations (OTCQB:DRIO +5.4%) initiated with Buy rating and $12 (121% upside) price target by Rodman & Renshaw.
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO +1.5%) initiated with an Outperform rating and $55 (48% upside) price target by Cowen & Co.
- WebMD Health (WBMD +0.4%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by SunTrust Robinson Humphrey. Price target increased to $75 (18% upside) from $57.
- Sanofi (SNY +0.3%) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight by Barclays. Price target maintained at €84 (20% upside).
- Depomed (DEPO +4.1%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by Mizuho Securities. Price target raised to $19 (4% upside) from $18.
Wed, May 4, 4:16 PM
- WebMD Health Corp (NASDAQ:WBMD): Q1 EPS of $0.36 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $158.6M (+10.7% Y/Y) beats by $1.99M.
Tue, May 3, 5:35 PM
- AGO, ALDW, ALIM, ALJ, ALL, ANDE, ARCW, AREX, ARRS, ATO, AUY, AWK, AWR, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, CB, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CENT, CF, CLR, CODI, CONE, CPE, CPSI, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CTLT, CUZ, CW, CWST, CXO, CXW, DAC, DOX, DPM, DVA, ECR, EPM, EQC, EQIX, ES, ETE, ETP, EXEL, FEIC, FICO, FIT, FLT, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FRPT, FRSH, FRT, GDDY, GDOT, GHDX, GIL, GPOR, GTY, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIL, HIVE, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAC, INFI, IO, IRG, JONE, KHC, KND, KONA, KTOS, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LNT, LPI, LPSN, LXU, MAA, MASI, MATX, MCHP, MCK, MED, MET, MHLD, MNR, MRO, MTRX, MTW, MUR, NCMI, NLY, NVAX, OHI, OME, ORA, OREX, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PHH, PNNT, PRI, PRU, QRVO, QUIK, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RLYP, RP, RRTS, RST, RYN, SBY, SKUL, SQNM, SRC, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TASR, TCAP, TEAR, THG, TLLP, TPC, TPUB, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, WBMD, WFM, WFT, WGL, WMB, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WTI, WTS, WTW, XEC, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Wed, Mar. 30, 5:39 PM