Wed, Nov. 4, 9:59 AM
- Q3 net income of $20.3M or $0.66 per share vs. $15.1M and $0.47 one year ago. Adjusted EBITDA of $31M up 50% Y/Y.
- Total transaction volume for the quarter rises 58% to $4.9B, an all-time high.
- Loan origination volume of $4.1B up 32% Y/Y. Investment sales volume of $824.7M in its first full quarter on the company platform.
- Servicing portfolio of $47.8B up 16% Y/Y. Servicing fees of $29.3M up 17%.
- Previously: Walker & Dunlop beats by $0.20, beats on revenue (Nov. 4)
- WD +4.85%
Wed, Nov. 4, 6:04 AM
Tue, Nov. 3, 5:30 PM
- AFAM, AGN, AMRN, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ARRY, AVA, AVP, AXAS, BDX, BIOS, BSFT, CBB, CDW, CECO, CHK, CLH, CRK, CRL, CRTO, CRZO, CST, CSTE, CTSH, DAVE, DDD, EE, EMES, FOR, FOXA, GDP, HAE, HEP, HMC, HSIC, HSNI, INXN, KELYA, KORS, LINC, LL, MEMP, MFA, MNTA, MSI, MWE, NAVB, NCT, NEWP, NRG, NYLD, REGN, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SHOP, SNH, SODA, SSYS, STNG, TESO, TMHC, TWX, USAK, VG, VOYA, VRTU, VSI, WCG, WD, WEC, WEN, WILN, WIX, WMC
Wed, Aug. 5, 8:22 AM
- Q2 net income of $20.2M or $0.67 per share vs. $12.9M and $0.40 one year ago. Adjusted EBITDA of $28.9M vs. $20.9M.
- Loan origination volume of $3.5B up 45% Y/Y, and includes a 44% increase in lending with the GSEs.
- Mortgage banking gain of $70M up 34%. Servicing fees of $28.1M up 17% (portfolio of $47.7B up 20%). Net warehouse interest income of $6.6M up 70%. Other revenues of $8.1M up 100% (fees from investment sales and prepayment fees).
- Total expenses of $81.3M up 26% Y/Y, with personnel expense of $46M up 35%; as a percent of revenue unchanged at 40%.
- Conference call at 8:30 ET
- Previously: Walker & Dunlop beats by $0.15, beats on revenue (Aug. 5)
- WD +5.4% premarket in very thin trade.
Wed, Aug. 5, 6:04 AM
Wed, May 6, 7:49 AM
- Q1 net income of $21.3M or $0.66 per share vs. $7.1M and $0.21 one year ago. Adjusted EBITDA of $35.4M up from $19.8M.
- Loan origination volume of $4.3B up 175%.
- "The wave has hit," says CEO Willy Walker, noting the company has been ramping up acquisitions of businesses and talent in anticipation of a commercial refinancing wave over the next few years.
- Servicing portfolio of $46.1B up 18% Y/Y. Servicing fees of $26.8M up 15%.
- Conference call at 8:30
- Previously: Walker & Dunlop beats by $0.32, beats on revenue (May 6)
- WD +7.2% premarket
Wed, May 6, 6:06 AM
Thu, Feb. 12, 6:06 AM
Nov. 6, 2014, 6:05 AM
Oct. 21, 2014, 4:59 PM
Aug. 6, 2014, 10:39 AM
- Adjusted net income of $12.9M or $0.40 per share vs. $15.3M and $0.44 one year ago. Adjusted EBITDA of $20.9M vs. $14M.
- Loan originations of $2.4B in Q2 off 7% Y/Y, but CEL Willy Walker notes the commercial loan refinancing market is down 23% and the GSEs' origination volume YTD is down 48%. Loan originations with Frannie up 12% and comprise 65% of all action in Q2.
- Total revenue of $85.3M of 6% Y/Y, with a 17% decline in mortgage banking gains, partially offset by a big boost in net interest income from loans on the balance sheet. Servicing fees of $24M made up 28% of total revenue.
- Gains from mortgage banking of $52.2 down from $63.1M a year ago. Loan origination fees of $29.5M down 15%. Gains from MSRs or $22.8M down 20%.
- WD -2.1%
- Previously: Walker & Dunlop misses by $0.03, misses on revenue
Aug. 6, 2014, 6:11 AM
May 8, 2014, 6:54 AM
Feb. 13, 2014, 6:40 AM
Nov. 7, 2013, 12:45 PM
Aug. 8, 2013, 6:23 AM
Walker & Dunlop Inc is a provider of commercial real estate finance, with a primary focus on multifamily lending. The Company originates, sells, and services a range of multifamily and other commercial real estate finance products.
Other News & PR