Thu, Jul. 21, 3:18 PM
Fri, Jul. 15, 10:10 AM
- Wells Fargo ticks off 20 S&P 500 stocks with the most upside potential vs. consensus, and the 20 with the most downside risk vs. consensus.
- The list is compiled by comparing the midpoint of Wells Fargo Securities valuation ranges to consensus fair value estimates, volatility adjusting the percentage difference, and ranking the resulting score.
- Upside: AEE, BEN, CCL, DVA, EIX, ES, EXC, FTR, HUM, INTC, JNJ, LNT, PEG, PNW, SCG, T, WEC, WU, XEL, XOM.
- Downside: ANTM, C, CI, COF, EQT, FOXA, FSLR, GS, KIM, LH, MON, MSI, MYL, NVDA, NWSA, SLG, TIF, TSO, UA, WLTW.
Tue, May 3, 7:05 AM
Mon, May 2, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACW, ADM, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, AMAG, AMG, APLP, AROC, ARRY, ARW, AUDC, BBW, BCC, BCO, CARB, CEQP, CFX, CIE, CLX, CMI, COTY, CVLT, CVS, DUK, ECA, ECL, EIGI, EL, EMR, EXAS, FDP, FIS, FMS, FSS, FTR, GLDD, GLT, GRUB, H, HAL, HCA, HCN, HEP, HOT, HRS, HSIC, HW, KEM, KMT, LXRX, MNK, MNTA, MYL, NI, NTI, NWN, NXST, NYT, OZM, PBI, PFE, Q, RDWR, RHP, RRD, S, SALE, SALT, SGNT, SMG, SSH, TAP, TECH, TICC, VLO, VMC, VSH, WAC, WCG, WEC, WLK, WNR, WNRL, WWW, XYL
Thu, Apr. 21, 3:19 PM
Thu, Feb. 4, 8:19 AM
- Wisconsin Energy (NYSE:WEC): Q4 EPS of $0.63 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $1.85B (+50.4% Y/Y) misses by $390M.
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABG, ABMD, ARW, AZN, BCE, BCO, BR, BSX, BZH, CARB, CFX, CHTR, CI, CLX, CMI, CMS, COP, COTY, CRS, CS, CSL, CUB, DFT, DLPH, DNKN, EQM, EQT, GLPI, GRUB, HIMX, ICE, IT, ITG, KELYA, LQDT, LVLT, MD, MHFI, MHO, MMC, MMP, MMS, MSCI, MSG, NAO, NYT, ODFL, OXY, PBH, PM, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, RDS.A, RFP, RL, RSTI, SBH, SNA, SPH, SQNS, STRA, TDC, TDY, TE, TPX, UTEK, VLP, VMC, WEC, XYL
Thu, Jan. 28, 8:57 AM
- WEC Energy (NYSE:WEC) says CEO Gale Klappa will retire effective May 1, and will be succeeded by Allen Leverett.
- Leverett joined WEC in 2003 as CFO and has been serving as the company's president since 2013.
- Klappa joined WEC as president in 2003 after serving as executive VP and CFO of Southern Co.
Thu, Jan. 21, 2:40 PM
- Wisconsin Energy (NYSE:WEC) declares $0.495/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.78%
- Payable March 1; for shareholders of record Feb. 12; ex-div Feb. 10.
Nov. 4, 2015, 7:08 AM
- Wisconsin Energy (NYSE:WEC): Q3 EPS of $0.61 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $1.7B (+65.0% Y/Y) beats by $230M.
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AFAM, AGN, AMRN, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ARRY, AVA, AVP, AXAS, BDX, BIOS, BSFT, CBB, CDW, CECO, CHK, CLH, CRK, CRL, CRTO, CRZO, CST, CSTE, CTSH, DAVE, DDD, EE, EMES, FOR, FOXA, GDP, HAE, HEP, HMC, HSIC, HSNI, INXN, KELYA, KORS, LINC, LL, MEMP, MFA, MNTA, MSI, MWE, NAVB, NCT, NEWP, NRG, NYLD, REGN, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SHOP, SNH, SODA, SSYS, STNG, TESO, TMHC, TWX, USAK, VG, VOYA, VRTU, VSI, WCG, WD, WEC, WEN, WILN, WIX, WMC
Oct. 15, 2015, 2:16 PM
- Wisconsin Energy (NYSE:WEC) declares $0.4575/share quarterly dividend, 95.8% increase from prior dividend of $0.2337.
- Forward yield 3.48%
- Payable Dec. 1; for shareholders of record Nov. 13; ex-div Nov. 10.
Aug. 31, 2015, 2:57 PM
- WEC Energy (WEC -1%) is added to Goldman Sachs' Conviction Buy List, maintaining a Buy rating with a $52 price target as it anticipates upside to consensus earnings estimates due to potential cost management, debt reduction and higher regulated revenues.
- Goldman says the potential cost management would be from the recent acquisitions of regulated electric and gas utilities in Wisconsin and Illinois, adding that strong free cash flow would drive debt reduction.
- The firm sees higher regulated revenues with limited regulatory lag in view of the incremental investment in the Illinois gas utilities; all the factors could drive WEC's above-average dividend growth of nearly 10% per year.
Jul. 29, 2015, 7:05 AM
- Wisconsin Energy (NYSE:WEC): Q2 EPS of $0.59 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $991M (-4.7% Y/Y) misses by $69M.
Jul. 16, 2015, 3:17 PM
- WEC Energy (WEC +2.1%) is upgraded to Outperform from Neutral with a $54 price target, raised from $50, at Baird, which says the combination with Integrys (NYSE:TEG) should fuel attractive long-term total returns reflecting accelerated infrastructure investment opportunities that should support above-average EPS and dividend compound annual growth of 5%-7%.
- Baird says the combined firm appears well positioned to execute on a solid pipeline of regulated capital investment, backed by a constructive regulatory environment which supports timely returns on and of capital as well as a valuation boost from expanded natural gas LDC and transmission businesses.
Jun. 24, 2015, 4:47 PM
- Wisconsin Energy's (NYSE:WEC) planned acquisition of Integrys Energy (NYSE:TEG) wins approval from the Illinois Commerce Commission, the final regulatory decision needed to complete the $9.1B takeover.
- The approval is conditional on more than 40 items being met, including a two-year rate freeze for consumers and continued oversight of the troubled program by Peoples Gas to replace ~2K miles of aging pipes under Chicago streets.
- Wisconsin, Michigan and Minnesota regulators already approved the deal.
WEC Energy Group, Inc. engages in the distribution of electric and natural gas. It operates under the following operating segments: Utility Energy and Non-Utility Energy. The Utility Energy segment operates under the subsidiary Wisconsin Electric, which provides electricity and natural gas. The... More
Industry: Diversified Utilities
Country: United States
Other News & PR