What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Mon, Feb. 8, 7:15 AM
- WEX (NYSE:WEX) reports Fleet Solutions revenue declined 2% to $134.28M in Q4.
- Travel and Corporate Solutions revenue increased 6% to $47.65M.
- Health and Benefit Employee Solutions revenue grew 1% to $30.72M.
- Average number of vehicles serviced rose 12% to ~9.5M.
- Payment processing transactions increased 7% to 84.8M.
- Operating margin rate dropped 570 bps to 23.5%.
- Q1 Guidance: Revenue: $190M to $200M; Adjusted net income: $31M to $34M; Adjusted EPS: $0.80 to $0.88.
- FY2016 Guidance: Revenue: $860M to $890M; Adjusted net income: $148M to $160M; Adjusted EPS: $3.80 to $4.10.
Mon, Feb. 8, 6:57 AM
Sun, Feb. 7, 5:30 PM
Oct. 28, 2015, 7:13 AM
- WEX (NYSE:WEX): Q3 EPS of $1.29 misses by $0.13.
- Revenue of $226.1M (+1.8% Y/Y) in-line.
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADP, AGCO, AIT, AN, ANTM, APO, ARW, BAH, BDC, BGCP, BOKF, BSX, CARB, CFR, CG, CHMT, CMC, COT, DHX, DORM, DX, EVER, EVR, FCAU, FDML, FLIR, GD, GHM, GNRC, GRMN, HES, HLT, HOT, HSY, HTA, ICE, IDXX, IP, JLL, LFUS, LVLT, MDLZ, NEE, NMR, NOC, NOV, NSC, OXY, PCG, Q, RDWR, RES, ROL, SAH, SAIA, SLAB, SNCR, SO, SONS, SSE, STRA, TECH, TEL, TGI, TKR, UMC, VLO, VLY, VNTV, WBA, WEX, WOOF, XRAY
Oct. 19, 2015, 7:41 AM
- EFS provides customized corporate payment solutions for fleet and corporate customers, with a focus on the large and mid-sized fleet segments.
- WEX is paying roughly $1.1B in cash and 4M shares to the owner of EFS - funds of Warburg Pincus. The deal is expected to be immediately accretive to adjusted net income.
- Run-rate synergies are expected to be about $25M over a three-year period, and the present value of tax benefits should be roughly $275M.
- "EFS strong track record and broad customer acceptance in mid- and large-sized over-the-road (OTR) fleet segments is an ideal complement to WEX," says the company.
- A conference call is set for 8:30 ET.
Jul. 29, 2015, 7:36 AM
- WEX (NYSE:WEX): Q2 EPS of $1.25 in-line.
- Revenue of $213.65M (+6.0% Y/Y) misses by $4.2M.
Apr. 29, 2015, 7:33 AM
- WEX (NYSE:WEX): Q1 EPS of $1.10 beats by $0.11.
- Revenue of $202.29M (+11.1% Y/Y) beats by $3.36M.
- Shares +1.60% PM.
Feb. 9, 2015, 7:35 AM
- WEX (NYSE:WEX): Q4 EPS of $0.96 misses by $0.16.
- Revenue of $211.86M (+16.2% Y/Y) beats by $4.27M.
Feb. 8, 2015, 5:30 PM
Oct. 29, 2014, 7:37 AM
- WEX (NYSE:WEX): Q3 EPS of $1.56 beats by $0.22.
- Revenue of $222.13M (+16.0% Y/Y) beats by $0.9M.
- Shares +0.94% PM.
Jul. 30, 2014, 8:06 AM
- WEX (NYSE:WEX): Q2 EPS of $1.39 beats by $0.16.
- Revenue of $201.6M (+13.1% Y/Y) beats by $6.07M.
Apr. 30, 2014, 8:09 AM
- WEX (WEX): Q1 EPS of $1.06 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $182.1M beats by $8.05M.
Feb. 5, 2014, 8:32 AM
- WEX Inc. (WEX): Q4 EPS of $1.13 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $182.3M (+7.9% Y/Y) beats by $4.75M.
Nov. 11, 2013, 10:15 AM
Oct. 30, 2013, 8:51 AM
- WEX Inc. (WEX): Q3 EPS of $1.29 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $191.5M (+19% Y/Y) beats by $1.93M. (PR)
Other News & PR