Wed, May 11, 8:37 AM
Wed, May 4, 6:51 PM
Tue, May 3, 5:35 PM
- AGO, ALDW, ALIM, ALJ, ALL, ANDE, ARCW, AREX, ARRS, ATO, AUY, AWK, AWR, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, CB, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CENT, CF, CLR, CODI, CONE, CPE, CPSI, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CTLT, CUZ, CW, CWST, CXO, CXW, DAC, DOX, DPM, DVA, ECR, EPM, EQC, EQIX, ES, ETE, ETP, EXEL, FEIC, FICO, FIT, FLT, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FRPT, FRSH, FRT, GDDY, GDOT, GHDX, GIL, GPOR, GTY, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIL, HIVE, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAC, INFI, IO, IRG, JONE, KHC, KND, KONA, KTOS, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LNT, LPI, LPSN, LXU, MAA, MASI, MATX, MCHP, MCK, MED, MET, MHLD, MNR, MRO, MTRX, MTW, MUR, NCMI, NLY, NVAX, OHI, OME, ORA, OREX, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PHH, PNNT, PRI, PRU, QRVO, QUIK, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RLYP, RP, RRTS, RST, RYN, SBY, SKUL, SQNM, SRC, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TASR, TCAP, TEAR, THG, TLLP, TPC, TPUB, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, WBMD, WFM, WFT, WGL, WMB, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WTI, WTS, WTW, XEC, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Mon, May 2, 7:59 AM
- April monthly performance was: -0.09%
- $0.16 in dividends were paid in April
- Top 10 Holdings as of 3/31/2016: Black Hills Corp (BKH): 2.43%, South Jersey Industries Inc (SJI): 2.18%, SJW Corp (SJW): 2.07%, New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR): 2.06%, MGE Energy Inc (MGEE): 2.04%, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc (CBRL): 2.03%, WGL Holdings Inc (WGL): 2.01%, Clarcor Inc (CLC): 1.99%, California Water Service Group (CWT): 1.98%, Avista Corp (AVA): 1.98%
Mon, Apr. 4, 7:22 AM
- March monthly performance was: +5.97%
- No dividends were paid in March
- Top 10 Holdings as of 2/29/2016: Black Hills Corp (BKH): 2.46%, SJW Corp (SJW): 2.21%, South Jersey Industries Inc (SJI): 2.11%, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc (CBRL): 2.04%, New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR): 2.03%, MGE Energy Inc (MGEE): 2.03%, California Water Service Group (CWT): 2.02%, WGL Holdings Inc (WGL): 2.0%, The Laclede Group Inc (LG): 1.99%, ALLETE Inc (ALE): 1.97%
Fri, Mar. 11, 5:45 PM
- Williams Partners' (NYSE:WPZ) says it is delaying the in-service date for its $925M Constitution natural gas pipeline to H2 2017 from Q4 2016 as it awaits environmental permits in New York.
- The 124-mile, 650K dkm/day pipeline will bring gas from the Marcellus shale in Pennsylvania to New England and New York, but the project has triggered opposition from landowners, public officials and environmental groups.
- WPZ, the largest stakeholder at 41%, is developing the pipeline with Cabot Oil & Gas (NYSE:COG), Piedmont Natural Gas (NYSE:PNY) and WGL Holdings (NYSE:WGL).
- Separately, WPZ reaches an agreement to provide deepwater gas gathering services for Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A, RDS.B) and Nexen's (NYSE:CEO) Appomattox development offshore Louisiana.
Wed, Mar. 9, 8:43 AM
Mon, Feb. 8, 9:33 AM
Fri, Feb. 5, 4:19 PM
Thu, Feb. 4, 5:35 PM
Mon, Jan. 4, 4:37 PM
- WGL Holdings' (NYSE:WGL) Washington Gas says it plans to file a new application with Virginia State Corporation Commission to acquire natural gas reserves.
- WGL says the filing follows the regulator's November denial of an initial reserves purchase application, which was the first of its kind under a new Virginia law that permits natural gas utilities to invest in natural gas reserves that provide reasonably anticipated benefits such as cost savings, reduced price volatility and/or lower supply risk.
- Given the complexities of a long-term investment in gas reserves, WGL says it is best served by considering the SCC's observations about the initial plan and then filing a new application.
Mon, Jan. 4, 9:02 AM| Mon, Jan. 4, 9:02 AM
- December monthly performance was: -3.11%
- 52-week performance vs. the S&P 500 is: -7%
- $0.31 in dividends were paid in December
- Top 10 Holdings as of 11/30/2015: Vector Group Ltd (VGR): 1.82%, PBF Energy Inc Class A (PBF): 1.24%, UIL Holdings Corp (UIL): 0.96%, WGL Holdings Inc (WGL): 0.85%, B&G Foods Inc (BGS): 0.78%, Laclede Group Inc (LG): 0.76%, ALLETE Inc (ALE): 0.71%, SeaWorld Entertainment Inc (SEAS): 0.7%, Avista Corp (AVA): 0.67%, Theravance Inc (THRX): 0.66%
Dec. 16, 2015, 4:37 PM
Dec. 1, 2015, 9:27 AM| Dec. 1, 2015, 9:27 AM
- November monthly performance was: +2.31%
- 52-week performance vs. the S&P 500 is: -3%
- $0.13 in dividends were paid in November
- Top 10 Holdings as of 10/30/2015: Vector Group Ltd (VGR): 1.76%, PBF Energy Inc Class A (PBF): 1.05%, UIL Holdings Corp (UIL): 0.98%, WGL Holdings Inc (WGL): 0.87%, SeaWorld Entertainment Inc (SEAS): 0.81%, Laclede Group Inc (LG): 0.77%, B&G Foods Inc (BGS): 0.75%, ALLETE Inc (ALE): 0.71%, New Jersey Resources Corporation (NJR): 0.69%, Diebold Inc (DBD): 0.68%
Nov. 13, 2015, 5:04 PM
- WGL Holdings (NYSE:WGL): FQ4 EPS of -$0.23 beats by $0.12.
- Revenue of $467.68M (+1.9% Y/Y) beats by $64.44M.
Nov. 12, 2015, 5:35 PM| Nov. 12, 2015, 5:35 PM
WGL Holdings, Inc. is a holding company, which sells and delivers natural gas and provides a variety of energy-related products and services to customers primarily in the District of Columbia and the surrounding metropolitan areas in Maryland and Virginia. It operates through four operating... More
Industry: Gas Utilities
Country: United States
Other News & PR