Aug. 8, 2014, 5:40 PM
Feb. 20, 2014, 5:59 PM
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) +2.3% AH after Q4 earnings jumped 91% on sharply higher production, offsetting some pricing declines for natural gas and other commodities.
- Q4 natural gas production rose 56% Y/Y while realized average prices, which include hedging effects, fell 12%; output of oil, condensate and natural gas liquids - which are a smaller part of production - rose 34% though average prices declined 9.3%.
- Maintains its Marcellus rig count at six rigs for 2014, which COG says will reduce its 2014 capital budget to $1.3B-$1.4B from $1.375B-$1.475B without affecting the previously announced 2014 production guidance of 519B-598B cfe.
- Says 2013 year-end proved reserves were 5.5T cfe, up 42% over year-end 2012.
- Enters into a long-term gas sale and pipeline takeaway capacity agreement with WGL Holdings (WGL).
Feb. 6, 2013, 5:05 PMWGL Holdings (WGL): FQ1 EPS of $1.14 beats by $0.09. Revenue of $686.7M misses by $59.38M. Shares +2.7% AH. (PR) | Feb. 6, 2013, 5:05 PM
WGL Holdings, Inc. is a holding company, which sells and delivers natural gas and provides a variety of energy-related products and services to customers primarily in the District of Columbia and the surrounding metropolitan areas in Maryland and Virginia. It operates through four operating... More
Industry: Gas Utilities
Country: United States
Other News & PR