Marketwire (Jul 1, 2014)
Marketwire (Jun 30, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Dec 7, 2012)
Tue, Aug. 5, 7:09 PM
- Western Gas Equity Partners (NYSE:WGP): Q2 EPS of $0.25 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $329.94M (+31.2% Y/Y) misses by $1.79M.
Tue, Jul. 15, 8:42 AM
- Anadarko Petroleum (NYSE:APC) +1.5% premarket after providing a financial update, including the establishment of a new unsecured five-year credit facility, the issuance of senior notes, and the sale of Western Gas Equity Partners (NYSE:WGP) common units.
- Oil and natural gas revenues from both operated and non-operated production totaled ~$675M in 2013, and is trending higher in 2014 based on Q1 results, CFO Bob Gwin says.
- APC says it pared its stake in WGP and made $335M in cash on the offering.
Mon, Jun. 30, 6:07 PM| Comment!
Mon, Jun. 30, 5:35 PM
Tue, May. 6, 7:44 PM
Thu, Feb. 27, 6:14 PM| Comment!
Thu, Jan. 2, 5:16 PM| Comment!
Nov. 6, 2013, 4:58 PM
Sep. 4, 2013, 10:48 AM
- Oppenheimer restarts coverage of energy MLPs, bullish on the asset class as a whole; the firm shows a bias in favor of investing in higher distribution growth, even if the yields are lower, and for owning general partners due to their incentive distribution rights structure.
- Started at Outperform: EQT Midstream (EQM +2.1%), Seadrill Partners (SDLP +0.7%), Tesoro Logistics (TLLP +1.6%), Memorial Production Partners (MEMP +2.4%), Western Gas Partners (WES +0.4%), Western Gas Equity Partners (WGP +0.7%).
- Started at Market Perform: Williams Partners (WPZ), Crosstex Energy (XTEX), ONEOK Partners (OKS), Genesis Energy (GEL).
- Also: New Source Energy (NSLP), Breitbrun Energy Partners (BBEP), LRR Energy (LRE), Mid-Con Energy Partners (MCEP).
Aug. 1, 2013, 6:41 AM| Comment!
Feb. 19, 2013, 6:50 PMOne factor in big YTD gains in MLPs is new and growing institutional interest, particularly among pension funds, Morgan Stanley says. Example: Ohio's Police & Fire Pension Fund will hear presentations this week from finalists for a $645M MLP external manager mandate (5% target allocation). The firm's top MLP ideas: ACMP, ATLS, ETE, MWE, PAA, NRGY, WGP. | Comment!
Jan. 2, 2013, 12:49 PMWestern Gas Equity Partners (WGP +6.8%) surges after at least two firms start coverage with strong ratings. Barclays initiates at Overweight, forecasting WGP will be able to grow distribution by 41% in 2013 and 30% in 2014. Citigroup comes in at Buy, saying units remain attractive given the visibility to multiple years of double-digit growth supported by strong midstream fundamentals. | Comment!
Dec. 7, 2012, 6:11 PMWestern Gas Equity Partners (WGP) jumped 27% in its stock market debut, another sign of strength for new offerings from energy partnerships. The IPO priced at $22 and closed at $28.17; the company raised $378M. WGP's cash-generating assets are its interests in Western Gas Partners (WES), which transports and gathers natural gas for its parent, Anadarko Petroleum (APC). | Comment!
WGP vs. ETF Alternatives
Western Gas Equity Partners LP owns partnership interest in Western Gas Partners, LP which is engaged in gathering, processing, compressing, treating and transporting Anadarko and third-party natural gas, condensate, NGLs and crude oil in the U.S.
Other News & PR