There are 5 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- Non-brokered private placement completed.
- Represents the second shareholder dilution prior to release of the PEA, despite the company's repeated assurances of being funded to completion of this report.
- Strengthens our concerns with regards to the company's capital structure.
Update: Wellgreen Platinum Closes $9.1 Mm Financing
- Strong institutional demand - 1/2 the financing taken by a strategic European player.
- Deal priced at 11% premium to market; no warrants.
- Institutional demand indicative of a rare bright spot in otherwise dismal mining market.
Contrarian Alert: A Compelling Opportunity Is Emerging For North American Platinum And Palladium Producers And Developers
- Global inventories of platinum and palladium are rapidly depleting.
- Major South African producers are reducing production.
- Russian ministers are meeting again with South African ministers in November in efforts to establish a global Pt/Pd cartel.
- North America holds large Pt/Pd resources, and select producers/developers could benefit significantly from the coming bull market.
- After a close review of North American producers and developers, I favor Stillwater Mining and Wellgreen Platinum.
- Discrepancy in data representation has surfaced in the comment section to our latest article.
- It appears that data filed on SEDAR has been quietly modified and used in the latest presentation.
- This modification materially changes the economical outlook for the Wellgreen project.
- This confirms our thesis of repeated "creative" data presentation by this company.
Wellgreen Platinum Fully Booked At Institutional-Only Denver Gold Show
- Wellgreen Platinum's recent Resource jump greatly exceeded market expectations; metallurgical improvements have opened a whole new level of institutional interest.
- Wellgreen has been invited to the prestigious Denver Gold Show starting 9/15 – institutional investor demand for one-on-ones is "extremely strong".
- Wellgreen may be the world's best undeveloped PGM project, selling for only $65 million.
- Yes, at $3 per platinum/palladium/gold resource ounce, Wellgreen is a "multi-bagger".
Wellgreen Nickel ...Err Platinum: Looking Beyond The Lipstick
- Wellgreen Platinum has delayed the release of the updated PEA for the second time to Q4.
- Technical data published so far is non-conclusive, but keeps alive the possibility of a viable project.
- Management has been less than transparent in their communications.
- Forget multi-bagger potential.
Update: Wellgreen Platinum Delivers Excellent Metallurgical Recoveries
- Recoveries include increases of 35% for platinum and 13% for nickel .
- Combined with the large Resource increase, increased recovery makes the upcoming PEA certain to be very good.
- Institutional investors have been waiting for this update - the big fall mining conferences start next week.
- New 43-101 Resource blows away our expectations: total platinum, palladium and gold ounces leap to 19.3 million. Nickel grows 100% to 6 B lbs.
- Now “world-class” in size, Wellgreen is still wide open: size/grade begins to compare with Osisko which sold for $3 Billion: could grow larger in resource than $2 B Stillwater.
- Still at a paltry $60 mm valuation, Wellgreen is the best bargain in mining.
- Wellgreen is ideal for both a low-cost “starter” pit and eventual large-scale 60K plus bulk tonne operation.
- Two additional major catalysts on near term horizon: metallurgy results and a new PEA.
Wellgreen Platinum: This Up And Coming Champ Can't Be Beat
- Wellgreen Platinum is growing into a large scale PGM project - it is a completely different company than it was just one year ago.
- Since Wellgreen management is too classy to respond, we will point out a recent negative-biased article's mistakes.
- Readers can then decide for themselves whether the attack piece has merit.
- Wellgreen Platinum is funded to completion of the PEA scheduled for Q2 2014.
- A study of the published drill results as left us underwhelmed.
- We are doubtful that the PEA will live up to high expectations caused by overly enthusiastic reports.
There are no Transcripts on WGPLF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
WGPLF vs. ETF Alternatives
Wellgreen Platinum is a Canadian mining development company focused on the acquisition and development of platinum group metals (PGM) projects in politically stable, mining-friendly jurisdictions. The Company is led by a highly-experienced management team with a track record of successful large... More
Other News & PR