May 18, 2015, 3:28 PM
- Whirpool (WHR +0.5%) acquires privately-held American Dryer Corporation for an undisclosed amount.
- American Dryer Corporation manufactures washing machines for commercial uses.
- Whirlpool expects to close on the deal within the next couple of weeks and integrate ADC into its business over the rest of the year.
Jul. 11, 2014, 8:06 AM
Aug. 13, 2013, 6:57 AM
- Whirlpool (WHR) acquires a majority stake in Hefei Rongshida Sanyo Electric for 3.4B yuan ($552M).
- The company says the deal to buy the Chinese electrical appliances maker will be completed by the end of 2014 and will be accretive in the first full year of integration.