What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
May 18, 2015, 3:28 PM
- Whirpool (WHR +0.5%) acquires privately-held American Dryer Corporation for an undisclosed amount.
- American Dryer Corporation manufactures washing machines for commercial uses.
- Whirlpool expects to close on the deal within the next couple of weeks and integrate ADC into its business over the rest of the year.
Jul. 11, 2014, 8:06 AM
Aug. 13, 2013, 6:57 AM
- Whirlpool (WHR) acquires a majority stake in Hefei Rongshida Sanyo Electric for 3.4B yuan ($552M).
- The company says the deal to buy the Chinese electrical appliances maker will be completed by the end of 2014 and will be accretive in the first full year of integration.
Whirlpool Corp is a manufacturer and marketer of home appliances. It produces and sells washers, dryers, refrigerators, air conditioners, dishwashers, freezers, microwave ovens, ranges, air purifiers, and other typical household appliances.
Other News & PR