Boingo Wireless: Easing Pain, Now Come The Gains
Darspal S Mann
Darspal S Mann
Why Boingo Wireless Has 93% Upside
Wed, Jul. 6, 9:05 AM
- Boingo Wireless (NASDAQ:WIFI) announces that it has teamed up with Amazon to offer Wi-Fi to Android phone and tablet customers who download Boingo’s Wi-Finder app from Amazon Underground.
- Starting today, the offer will give Underground customers a six-month free subscription to Boingo’s Wi-Fi service available at thousands of hotspots.
- Boingo now offers services in 50% of North America’s top 50 airports, and 30% of the world’s top 30 airports, plus more than a million hotspots around the globe.
- Source: Press Release
Thu, May 5, 4:07 PM
Wed, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMBR, AMH, ANET, APLE, ASYS, ATHX, ATVI, ATW, BBG, BCEI, BIO, BIOS, BLDR, BOJA, CAA, CARA, CERN, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CPA, CTRL, CYBR, CZR, DATA, DCT, DEPO, DIOD, DK, DKL, DV, DWA, EBS, ECOM, ED, EFC, EGAN, EGL, EGN, EGY, ELON, ENDP, ENV, EOG, ERII, ESL, EVC, EVDY, EVHC, FCE.A, FEYE, FISV, FLR, FPRX, FTD, GBDC, GEOS, GERN, GPRO, GSAT, GST, GUID, GXP, HLF, HTGC, ICPT, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, JCOM, LADR, LOCO, MAIN, MCHX, MDR, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTD, MTZ, NBIX, NGVC, NSTG, NWSA, OLED, OMED, OUT, OVAS, PACD, PCTY, PEGA, PETX, PKI, PMT, POST, PRSS, PTCT, PTLA, QLGC, RPTP, RRMS, RWT, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SNCR, SPPI, SPWR, SPXC, SQ, SSNC, SWIR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TRQ, TRUP, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, XNPT, Y, YELP
Thu, Feb. 25, 4:12 PM
Wed, Feb. 24, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ADSK, AEGR, AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMH, ATLS, AXLL, BGS, BIDU, BIO, BLOX, BMRN, BVN, CBI, CBPO, CLVS, COWN, CSU, CVT, DGI, DK, DKL, DLR, EBS, ENV, EOG, EVC, GERN, GG, GPS, GSAT, HASI, HEI, HK, HLF, HTGC, HWAY, IART, IM, IMMR, INTU, KBR, KHC, KND, KW, KWR, LYV, MACK, MAIN, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNST, MTZ, NDLS, NNI, NTRI, OLED, OUT, OVAS, PANW, PBA, PEGA, PFMT, PODD, PRAA, RARE, RBA, RLOC, RPTP, RRC, RRMS, RTRX, SBAC, SEM, SEMG, SPLK, SPNC, SSRI, STAG, STMP, STRZA, SWN, TSRO, TWOU, TXMD, UHS, WIFI, WPG, WTW, XNPT, ZOES
Dec. 28, 2015, 12:16 PM
Nov. 5, 2015, 4:45 PM
- Boingo Wireless (NASDAQ:WIFI): Q3 EPS of -$0.13 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $37.2M (+20.7% Y/Y) beats by $1.23M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Aug. 6, 2015, 4:23 PM
- Boingo Wireless (NASDAQ:WIFI): Q2 EPS of -$0.16 in-line.
- Revenue of $34.3M (+20.8% Y/Y)
Jul. 29, 2015, 11:12 AM
- Deutsche Telekom (OTCQX:DTEGY +1.5%) and Boingo Wireless (WIFI -1.3%) have inked a global roaming deal giving DT's business customers access to Boingo's million-plus network of Wi-Fi hotspots worldwide, in more than 50 countries.
- DT recently launched its "Business WiFi" product to customers. Boingo, for its part, recently added more than 100K Time Warner Cable hotspots in the U.S. to its network.
- Along with the deal, Deutsche Telekom is dealing with BSG Wireless to ease connections for its business users.
Jun. 9, 2015, 8:47 PM
- Wi-Fi provider Boingo Wireless (NASDAQ:WIFI) expects good things from a Charter-Time Warner Cable deal, with a bigger market for its services.
- The company signed a roaming agreement last year with TWC to give its customers access to more than 100 locations, and it doesn't think the merger will affect potential: "Whether we do a deal with Charter before the merger or after, it doesn't really matter," said CTO Derek Peterson to Wireless Week. "If we can get the Charter customers connected, we're all for it."
- He sounded upbeat about Wi-Fi's potential to offload traffic from overstuffed cellular networks, but acknowledged challenges ahead, such as exploiting LTE over Unlicensed spectrum: "We're going to have to find ways to make it all work together, but I haven't seen LTE-U work in all the different areas where it would need to work," he said.
- Questioned about competing with airborne providers like Gogo, Peterson said spectrum was an issue, at least for now: "There are challenges there with quality that you just have to be aware of."
May 7, 2015, 4:38 PM
- Boingo Wireless (NASDAQ:WIFI): Q1 EPS of -$0.22 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $29.39M (+11.1% Y/Y) beats by $1.69M.
Feb. 26, 2015, 4:10 PM
- Boingo Wireless (NASDAQ:WIFI): Q4 EPS of -$0.18 misses by $0.09.
- Revenue of $33.6M (+16.8% Y/Y) in-line.
Jan. 6, 2015, 5:35 PM
Dec. 22, 2014, 11:15 AM
- OTR Global has lowered its view of Ruckus (NYSE:RKUS) to Mixed from Positive.
- The downgrade comes as service providers begin implementing HotSpot 2.0 (enables automatic login for public/carrier Wi-Fi networks) , long declared by Ruckus (among others) to be a catalyst for driving broader carrier Wi-Fi usage by consumers.
- Time Warner Cable and Wi-Fi provider/Ruckus client Boingo (WIFI +1.1%) have begun using HotSpot 2.0 to allow customers to move between the companies' Wi-Fi networks without having to register or log in.
Nov. 6, 2014, 4:23 PM
- Boingo Wireless (NASDAQ:WIFI): Q3 EPS of -$0.10 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $30.8M (+7.7% Y/Y) beats by $1.19M.
Boingo Wireless, Inc. operates as a provider of mobile Internet solutions for smart phones, tablet computers, laptops and other wireless-enabled consumer devices. The company's retail products include Wi-Fi subscriptions and day passes that provide access to commercial hotspots worldwide and... More
Industry: Diversified Communication Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR