SPDR DB International Government Inflation-Protected Bond ETFNYSEARCA
Dec. 29, 2015, 1:46 PM
- SPDR DB International Government Inflation- Protected Bond ETF (NYSEARCA:WIP) announces monthly distribution of $0.046.
- 30-Day Sec yield of 0.46% (as of 12/24/2015).
- Payable Jan. 7; for shareholders of record Dec. 31; ex-div Dec. 29.
- Additionally, the board declares LT cap gain dividend of $0.5309, payable along with monthly distribution.
Dec. 29, 2014, 2:11 PM
Dec. 1, 2014, 12:01 PM
Find the right ETFs for your portfolio: Visit Seeking Alpha's ETF Hub
- In Your Portfolio: A Guide To International And Emerging Market Government Bond ETFs
- Asset Class Performance: Bonds ETFs