Willis Lease Finance CorporationNASDAQ
Tue, Nov. 8, 10:18 AM
- Rental and leasing names are getting bruised up after Hertz lowered guidance sharply after weak Q3 numbers.
- Decliners include Textainer Group Holdings (TGH -8.4%), HERC Holdings (HRI -5.8%), GATX Corp. (GATX -2%), United Rentals (URI -2%), Aircastle (AYR -1.6%), Willis Lease (WLFC -1.1%), Ryder System (R -0.9%) and Aaron's (AAN -1.3%).
- The words "depreciation adjustment" from Hertz seem to be doing the damage.
- Previously: Dizzying fall for Hertz Global after earnings (Nov. 8)
Fri, Nov. 4, 4:12 PM
Fri, Sep. 30, 12:29 PM
- Shares of Sears Holdings (NASDAQ:SHLD) are up 9% to jump back over $12.
- Volume on today's strong move has already flown past the daily trading average for Sears.
- The push higher in Sears coincides (related?) with strength in companies in the business of renting, leasing, and offering up credit services. Some of those movers include Conn's (CONN +5.8%), General Finance (GFN +1.4%), Willis Lease (WLFC +3%), United Rentals (URI +2.8%), Rent-A-Center (RCII +2.5%), Essex Rental (ESSX +3.8%), Ryder (R +2.1%), and Air Lease (AL +2.2%).
Fri, Sep. 2, 12:43 PM
Mon, Aug. 15, 11:14 PM
Mon, May 9, 9:06 AM
- Willis Lease Finance (NASDAQ:WLFC): Q1 EPS of $0.52
- Revenue of $50.56M (+18.1% Y/Y)
Nov. 17, 2015, 12:14 PM
- The modified Dutch auction tender for up to 516K shares of company stock is to be at a price no less than $15.50 each, and no more than $18, for a total cost of no more than $8M.
- The current float is about 8.3M shares.
- WLFC +9.8% to $17.24. This was a $22 stock a year ago.
Nov. 2, 2015, 4:55 PM
- Willis Lease Finance (NASDAQ:WLFC): Q3 EPS of $0.32
- Revenue of $57.76M (+26.9% Y/Y)
Jul. 31, 2015, 9:28 AM
- Willis Lease Finance (NASDAQ:WLFC): Q2 EPS of -$0.06 misses by $0.27.
- Revenue of $43.22M (-1.5% Y/Y) beats by $1.53M.
Nov. 5, 2014, 9:13 AM
- Willis Lease Finance (NASDAQ:WLFC): Q3 EPS of $0.12
- Revenue of $42.75M (+12.6% Y/Y)
Aug. 6, 2014, 9:08 AM
- Willis Lease Finance (NASDAQ:WLFC): Q2 EPS of $0.27.
- Revenue of $42.25M (+11.3% Y/Y).
Mar. 12, 2013, 6:53 AMWillis Lease Finance (WLFC): Q4 EPS of -$0.09. Revenue of $23.6M (-6.2% Y/Y). (PR) | Mar. 12, 2013, 6:53 AM