Fri, Aug. 5, 6:59 AM
Mon, May 9, 6:48 AM
Thu, Feb. 25, 12:48 PM
Thu, Feb. 25, 6:58 AM
- William Lyon Homes (NYSE:WLH): Q4 EPS of $0.68 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $402.98M (+11.9% Y/Y) misses by $13.28M.
Nov. 6, 2015, 7:01 AM
- William Lyon Homes (NYSE:WLH): Q3 EPS of $0.31 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $251.71M (+21.7% Y/Y) misses by $37.34M.
Nov. 5, 2015, 5:30 PM
Aug. 7, 2015, 8:31 AM
- William Lyon Homes (NYSE:WLH): Q2 EPS of $0.32 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $254.7M (+41.6% Y/Y) misses by $2.57M.
Jun. 22, 2015, 11:22 AM
- Last week's merger deal between Ryland and Standard Pacific was the first big deal since Pulte purchased Centex in 2009, but it could be a sign of things to come as homebuilders look to stock up assets to take advantage of the housing recovery.
- Look to smaller, newly public players as spots for deals, say analysts, pointing to Tri Pointe Homes (NYSE:TPH), Taylor Morrison (NYSE:TMHC), and William Lyon (NYSE:WLH) as three whose share prices have struggled versus those of the larger builders.
- Relative giants like D.R. Horton, PulteGroup, and Lennar already have a sizable presence in key markets, and are less likely to be buyers.
- ETFs: ITB, XHB
- Source: Reuters
May 8, 2015, 8:34 AM
- William Lyon Homes (NYSE:WLH): Q1 EPS of $0.18 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $197.2M (+31.5% Y/Y) misses by $11.18M.
Feb. 23, 2015, 5:37 PM
Feb. 20, 2015, 8:34 AM
- William Lyon Homes (NYSE:WLH): Q4 EPS of $0.52 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $360.02M (+71.9% Y/Y) beats by $34.08M.
Nov. 18, 2014, 3:56 PM
- The IPO market remains hot - 344 companies have filed to go public so far this year, the most in a decade - but not so for homebuilders. After eight builders raised $1.77B issuing new shares in 2013 and 2014's first half - the first IPOs since 2004 - the momentum has faded as the pace of new home sales remains sluggish.
- “The public equity market right now is not an attractive place,” says Utah-based Woodside Homes chief Joel Shine. His company filed for an IPO in March, but instead decided to raise capital from existing investors and by issuing $50M of debt. The company in H1 posted sales roughly flat with that of a year ago.
- Of the eight builder stocks gone public sine 2013, five - TPH, CCS, WLH, UCP, TMHC - now trade for less than their IPO prices, while two - NWHM, WCIC - are modestly higher. Only one - LGI Homes (NASDAQ:LGIH) - has significantly outperformed the S&P 500.
- ETFs: ITB, XHB
Nov. 17, 2014, 12:47 PM
Nov. 7, 2014, 8:34 AM
- William Lyon Homes (NYSE:WLH): Q3 EPS of $0.31 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $206.9M (+37.2% Y/Y) misses by $34.42M.
Aug. 13, 2014, 10:05 AM
- Q2 net income of $12.285M or $0.38 per share vs. $6.85M and $0.29 one year ago.
- Home sales revenue of $168.2M up 39% with ASP up 43% to $500.5K. New home deliveries of 336 down 3%.
- Net new home orders of 360 up 8%; dollar value of $195.4M up 27%.
- 41 active selling communities up 28%. The Polygon acquisition added 12 in the Pacific Northwest. About 75 active selling communities are expected by mid-2015.
- Backlog of 544 units up 6%; backlog value of $303.3M up 47%.
- Previously: William Lyon Homes beats by $0.04, beats on revenue
- WLH -0.9%
Aug. 13, 2014, 8:36 AM
- William Lyon Homes (NYSE:WLH): Q2 EPS of $0.38 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $179.81M (+36.8% Y/Y) beats by $2.06M.