Willis Towers Watson Public LimitedNASDAQ
Tue, Nov. 15, 7:53 AM
- Downgraded to Neutral from Buy is Chubb (NYSE:CB), with analyst Michael Nannizzi saying the company has been a beneficiary of low interest rates, but with the shares having recently outperformed and rates on the rise, it's a good time to rotate towards other names. The price target is cut to $133 from $140 (last night's close was $126.90).
- Cut to Sell from Neutral is AXIS Capital (NYSE:AXS), with Nannizzi saying higher inflation could be an outsized negative for the company and pressure margins. The stock's premium valuation, he says, is unsustainable.
- Upgraded to Buy from Neutral is Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ:WLTW) as Nannizzi views the recent pullback since Q3 earnings as a buying opportunity. The newly combined company is hard at work at improving margins, he says. The price target is hiked to $131 from $126, suggesting 7.4% upside.
- Also catching an upgrade is Everest Re (NYSE:RE).
Fri, Nov. 4, 1:00 PM
Fri, Nov. 4, 6:04 AM
Thu, Oct. 20, 1:48 PM
Fri, Aug. 5, 6:04 AM
Fri, Jul. 22, 4:42 PM
Fri, Jul. 15, 10:10 AM
- Wells Fargo ticks off 20 S&P 500 stocks with the most upside potential vs. consensus, and the 20 with the most downside risk vs. consensus.
- The list is compiled by comparing the midpoint of Wells Fargo Securities valuation ranges to consensus fair value estimates, volatility adjusting the percentage difference, and ranking the resulting score.
- Upside: AEE, BEN, CCL, DVA, EIX, ES, EXC, FTR, HUM, INTC, JNJ, LNT, PEG, PNW, SCG, T, WEC, WU, XEL, XOM.
- Downside: ANTM, C, CI, COF, EQT, FOXA, FSLR, GS, KIM, LH, MON, MSI, MYL, NVDA, NWSA, SLG, TIF, TSO, UA, WLTW.
Fri, May 6, 6:05 AM
- Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ:WLTW): Q1 EPS of $3.41 beats by $0.56.
- Revenue of $2.27B (+108.3% Y/Y) beats by $60M.
Fri, Apr. 22, 4:41 PM
- Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ:WLTW) declares $0.48/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.55%
- Payable July 15; for shareholders of record June 30; ex-div June 28.
Tue, Feb. 9, 5:19 PM
- Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ:WLTW): Q4 EPS of $1.09 beats by $0.51.
- Revenue of $950M (-0.8% Y/Y) misses by $43.6M.
Fri, Feb. 5, 4:54 PM
- Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ:WLTW) declares $0.48/share quarterly dividend.
- Forward yield 1.68%
- Payable April 15; for shareholders of record March 31; ex-div March 29.
Dec. 30, 2015, 9:15 AM
Dec. 28, 2015, 5:39 PM
Dec. 28, 2015, 5:29 PM
- Willis Group (NYSE:WSH) will replace Fossil (NASDAQ:FOSL) in the S&P 500 following the Jan. 4 close. Fossil will replace Towers Watson (TW - set to merge with Willis) in the S&P MidCap 400.
- Willis has risen to $48.70 after hours. Fossil, whose shares have cratered this year, hasn't yet moved after hours.
Dec. 24, 2015, 9:54 AM
- Towers Watson & Co. (NASDAQ:TW) declares $10.00/share special dividend.
- Payable Dec. 29; for shareholders of record Dec. 29; ex-div Dec. 24.
Dec. 11, 2015, 8:55 AM
- Also approved is a name-change post-merger to Willis Towers Watson, and a stock split for Willis Group (NYSE:WSH) in which every 2.649 Willis shares will be converted to one share, thus allowing Towers Watson (NASDAQ:TW) owners to receive one post-split Willis share for each share of TW they hold.
- Previously: Boosted consideration not enough for Towers Watson activist (Nov. 19)