Willis Group: Lollapalooza Ahead
May 6, 2014, 6:08 AM
- Towers Watson (TW): FQ3 EPS of $1.59 beats by $0.11.
- Revenue of $904.8M (+1.3% Y/Y) misses by $13.6M.
Apr. 29, 2014, 4:42 PM
- Willis Group Holdings (WSH): Q1 EPS of $1.36 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $1.1B (+4.8% Y/Y) in-line.
Feb. 18, 2014, 1:09 PM
- Towers Watson & Co. (TW) declares $0.14/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 0.51%
- Payable April 15; for shareholders of record March 31; ex-div March 27.
Feb. 11, 2014, 4:34 PM
- Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company (WSH): Q4 EPS of $0.42 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $919M (+5.5% Y/Y) beats by $8.49M.
Feb. 11, 2014, 12:10 AM
Feb. 10, 2014, 5:35 PM
Feb. 6, 2014, 6:05 AM
- Towers Watson & Co. (TW): FQ2 EPS of $1.40 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $888.15M (-6.1% Y/Y) misses by $25.45M.
Nov. 15, 2013, 5:50 PM
- Towers Watson & Co. (TW) declares $0.14/share quarterly dividend, 59.4% decrease from prior dividend of $0.35.
- Forward yield 0.49%
- Payable Jan 15; for shareholders of record Dec. 31; ex-div Dec. 27.
Nov. 7, 2013, 6:03 AM
- Towers Watson (TW): FQ1 EPS of $1.51 beats by $0.18.
- Revenue of $809.93M misses by $30.67M. (PR)
Nov. 6, 2013, 8:38 AM
- Towers Watson (TW) completes the sale of its reinsurance brokerage business to Jardine Lloyd Thompson (LLTHY) for $250M in cash.
- Jardine will merge its own reinsurance unit with the acquisition. The combined entity will do business as JLT Towers Re until full integration is completed in 2015.
- The 2 companies have entered into an alliance agreement to allow clients to use Towers Watson's risk/capital management advisory services with the brokerage capabilities of JLT Towers Re.
Oct. 29, 2013, 5:02 PM
- Willis Group (WSH): Q3 EPS of $0.19 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $795.0M beats by $8.8M. (PR)
Sep. 9, 2013, 3:33 AM
- Time Warner (TWX) intends to join IBM and other major companies in transferring its U.S. retirees from company sponsored health programs to private exchanges on January 1. Time Warner will provide the money that retirees can use to shop around for coverage.
- The moves by the corporations come as they look for ways to limit their health-care expenses by adopting the "defined contribution" model they long ago took up for pensions.
- The trend is a boon for Extend Health, a health-insurance exchange operated by Towers Watson (TW). Extend Health has around 300 corporate clients, up from 76 at the end of 2010.
Sep. 8, 2013, 3:52 AM
- IBM intends to move 110,000 Medicare-eligible retirees off its company-sponsored health plan at the end of the year and instead give them the money to purchase coverage from Extend Health, a health-insurance exchange operated by Towers Watson (TW).
- IBM said it is making the move as the rising cost of care makes its plan unsustainable without large premium hikes, although the action won't actually reduce the company's expenses.
- IBM is joining other major companies in moving retirees to health exchanges, with Extend Health saying it has deals with 300 firms.
Aug. 14, 2013, 6:05 AM
- Towers Watson (TW): FQ4 EPS of $1.36 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $875.3M (+6% Y/Y) beats by $0.41M. (PR)
Aug. 14, 2013, 12:05 AM
Aug. 13, 2013, 5:30 PM
Willis Towers Watson Plc provides advisory and broking solutions. It also provides exchange solutions, investment, risk and reinsurance services. The company was founded on January 4, 2016 and is headquartered in London, The United Kingdom.
Country: United Kingdom
Other News & PR