Thu, Feb. 19, 9:01 AM
- Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT) declares $1.96/share annual dividend, (payable in 4 installments) 2.1% increase from prior dividend of $1.92.
- Forward yield 2.27%
- $0.49 payable April 6; for shareholders of record March 13; ex-div March 11.
- $0.49 payable June 1; for shareholders of record May 8; ex-div May 6.
- $0.49 payable Sep 8; for shareholders of record Aug 7; ex-div Aug 5.
- $0.49 payable Jan 4; for shareholders of record Dec 4; ex-div Dec 2.
Feb. 21, 2013, 10:15 AM
WMT vs. ETF Alternatives
Wal-Mart Stores Inc operates retail stores in various formats under various banners. Its operations comprise of three reportable business segments, Walmart U.S., Walmart International and Sam's Club in three categories retail, wholesale and others.
Other News & PR