Thu, Jul. 14, 6:17 AM
- WNS (NYSE:WNS) reports revenue rose 16.7% on a constant currency basis in FQ1.
- Adjusted gross margin rate fell 90 bps to 35.4%.
- Adjusted operating margin rate declined 140 bps to 18.6% in the quarter.
- Days sales outstanding were 29 days vs. 28 days year ago.
- The company added 6 new clients during the quarter and expanded 6 existing contracts.
- FY2017 Guidance: Non -GAAP revenue: $541M to $569M; Adjusted net income: $94M to $100M; Adjusted EPADS: $1.78 to $1.89; Diluted share count: 53M.
Jan. 15, 2015, 12:45 PM
Feb. 12, 2013, 9:10 AM
Dec. 20, 2011, 10:07 AM
Shares of WNS Holdings (WNS +9.9%) go on a tear, extending a rally started yesterday after the offshore business processing firm landed an upgrade from Baird to Outperform along a new price objective of $13.| Dec. 20, 2011, 10:07 AM
Dec. 19, 2011, 12:14 PM
Jul. 25, 2011, 1:39 PM
WNS (Holdings) Ltd. is a global business process management company. It offers comprehensive data, voice, analytical and business transformation services with a blended onshore, nearshore and offshore delivery model. The company operates through two segments: WNS Global BPM and WNS Auto Claims... More
Industry: Business Services