What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Thu, Feb. 11, 8:03 AM
Wed, Feb. 10, 5:30 PM
- AAP, AB, ACOR, ALLE, ALU, AVP, AYR, BG, BTU, BWA, CCE, COR, CPLA, CVE, DBD, FAF, FLIR, GNC, GPI, GRA, HUN, INCY, INT, IVC, K, KKR, LC, LIOX, LPX, MANU, MFC, MGI, MOS, MWW, NCI, NICE, NILE, NLSN, NNN, NOK, NTWK, NWE, OZM, PAG, PDS, PEP, PNK, Q, RAI, SHPG, SON, STC, TAP, TCK, TEVA, TGH, THS, TIME, TRI, TRIP, TZOO, VG, WBC, WOOF, WSO, WWAV, WWE
Oct. 28, 2015, 8:01 AM
- VCA Antech (NASDAQ:WOOF): Q3 EPS of $0.68 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $551.72M (+10.4% Y/Y) misses by $2.49M.
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADP, AGCO, AIT, AN, ANTM, APO, ARW, BAH, BDC, BGCP, BOKF, BSX, CARB, CFR, CG, CHMT, CMC, COT, DHX, DORM, DX, EVER, EVR, FCAU, FDML, FLIR, GD, GHM, GNRC, GRMN, HES, HLT, HOT, HSY, HTA, ICE, IDXX, IP, JLL, LFUS, LVLT, MDLZ, NEE, NMR, NOC, NOV, NSC, OXY, PCG, Q, RDWR, RES, ROL, SAH, SAIA, SLAB, SNCR, SO, SONS, SSE, STRA, TECH, TEL, TGI, TKR, UMC, VLO, VLY, VNTV, WBA, WEX, WOOF, XRAY
Aug. 4, 2015, 9:20 AM
Jul. 29, 2015, 8:07 AM
- VCA Antech (NASDAQ:WOOF): Q2 EPS of $0.70 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $548.79M (+12.1% Y/Y) beats by $9.87M.
Apr. 29, 2015, 8:06 AM
- VCA Antech (NASDAQ:WOOF): Q1 EPS of $0.50 in-line.
- Revenue of $499.45M (+11.1% Y/Y) beats by $0.99M.
Mar. 20, 2015, 11:22 AM
- VCA's (WOOF +0.7%) laboratory division, Antech Diagnostics, acquires the assets of AVRL (Abaxis Veterinary Reference Laboratory) from Abaxis (ABAX +1.4%) for $21M in cash. Abaxis will take a pre-tax charge of $10M - 12M this quarter for the transaction, expected to close by end of the month.
- The deal will enable Abaxis to increase its focus on its core products and bolster its co-marketing relationship with Antech Diagnostics. Sales representatives from both firms will continue to work together to market a complete diagnostic solution consisting of Abaxis' point-of-care products and Antech Diagnostics' reference lab services.
Feb. 11, 2015, 7:15 AM
- VCA Antech (NASDAQ:WOOF): Q4 EPS of $0.37 in-line.
- Revenue of $479.93M (+10.2% Y/Y) beats by $5.06M.
Feb. 10, 2015, 5:30 PM
Oct. 24, 2014, 7:48 AM
- VCA (WOOF +1%) Q3 results: Revenues: $499.6M (+7.6%); Animal Hospital: $395.8M (+7.3%), Laboratory: $91.9M (+6.2%); Direct Cost: $375.8M (+6.3%); Gross Profit: $123.8M (+11.8%); SG&A: $42.8M (+10.6%); Operating Income: $53.5M (-25.7%); Net Income: $29M (-30.8%); EPS: $0.31 (-31.1%); Quick Assets: $126.5M (1.2%); CF Ops: $225.0M (+2.7%).
- 2014 Guidance: Adjusted EPS ex. amortization: $0.35 - $0.37 from $1.77 - 1.87.
Oct. 23, 2014, 4:15 PM
- VCA Antech (NASDAQ:WOOF): Q3 EPS of $0.56 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $499.58M (+7.7% Y/Y) beats by $5.52M.
- Shares +0.13%.
Sep. 30, 2014, 3:51 PM
- VCA (WOOF -1.2%) will report Q3 results on October 23 after the close. The conference call will begin at 4:30 pm ET.
- Consensus view is EPS of $0.52 on revenues of $493M.
Jul. 24, 2014, 4:30 PM
- VCA (WOOF -1.1%) Q2 results: Revenues: $489.5M (+5.2%), Animal Hospital: $386.8M (+5.9%), Laboratory: $96.0M (+5.3%); Direct Costs: $369.1M (+5.2%); Gross Profit: $120.4M (+5.3%); SG&A Expense: $39.9M (+2.3%); Operating Income: $79.9M (+5.5%); Net Income: $45.6M (+9.4%); EPS: $0.51 (+10.9%); Quick Assets: $122.5M (-2.0%); CF Ops: $128.1M (unch).
- 2014 Guidance: reaffirms guidance provided on Feb. 13, 2014: revenue: $1.9B - 1.925B; net income: $144M - 153M; diluted EPS: $1.62 - 1.72; adjusted EPS ex. amortization: $1.77 - 1.87.
Jul. 24, 2014, 4:21 PM
- VCA Antech (NASDAQ:WOOF): Q2 EPS of $0.55 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $489.5M (+5.2% Y/Y) misses by $1.69M.
Jun. 2, 2014, 12:44 PM
Other News & PR