VCA Antech, Inc.NASDAQ
Wed, Oct. 26, 8:03 AM
Tue, Oct. 25, 5:30 PM
- AB, AGCO, AIT, ALLY, AOS, AVX, AVY, BA, BCO, BEN, BIIB, BOKF, BSX, CFR, CG, CMCSA, DTE, ENTG, EVR, EXAS, FDML, FLIR, GD, GNRC, GRA, GRMN, GRUB, HBAN, HES, HLT, IR, KO, LEA, LH, LRN, LUV, MDCO, MDLZ, MKTX, MMYT, NAP, NDAQ, NEO, NOC, NSC, NYCB, OC, PAG, PB, POL, RES, ROL, SAIA, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SMED, SONS, SPG, STRA, STT, UCBI, VG, VLY, VNTV, WEC, WM, WOOF, WYN
Wed, Jul. 27, 8:02 AM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:30 PM
- ANGI, ANTM, ARMH, AUO, AVX, BA, BAH, BOKF, CFR, CG, CMCSA, CRCM, CRI, DCIX, DHX, DPS, DX, DXYN, ENTG, ETM, EVR, FCAU, FCF, FDML, FLIR, FSV, GCI, GD, GIB, GIL, GLW, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, HUN, I, IMS, IR, KO, LH, LL, LVLT, MDCO, MDLZ, MHO, MMYT, MO, NDAQ, NEE, NOC, NSC, NYCB, OC, PB, POL, Q, R, RES, ROK, ROL, RTIX, SALT, SEIC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SNAK, SO, SONS, SPG, STM, STRA, STT, SUP, SVU, TMUS, TPH, TYPE, UCBI, UFS, UMC, VLY, WCIC, WEC, WEX, WIX, WM, WOOF, WYN
Tue, May 3, 8:19 AM
- VCA (NASDAQ:WOOF) closes its acquisition of an 80% ownership stake in Las Vegas, NV-based Companion Animal Practices, North America, an operator of 56 free-standing animal hospitals. The deal was previously announced on February 29.
- The transaction increases VCA's hospital network to 762 locations in the U.S. and Canada.
Mon, May 2, 7:48 PM
- Animal healthcare specialist VCA (WOOF +2.4%) has closed on its acquisition of 80% ownership in Companion Animal Practices, North America.
- VCA had set an agreement to buy the share of CAPNA -- which operates a network of 56 free-standing animal hospitals -- for $344M on Feb. 29. CAPNA also has more than 2,000 employees that will be absorbed into VCA, which will now own, operate or manage 762 animal hospitals in the U.S. and Canada.
- RBC Capital served as CAPNA's financial adviser.
- Now read Direct-Sales Bolster IDEXX's Position As Market Leader »
Wed, Apr. 27, 8:05 AM
- VCA Antech (NASDAQ:WOOF): Q1 EPS of $0.66 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $563.44M (+12.8% Y/Y) beats by $6.57M.
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, AGCO, ANTM, AOS, AVY, BA, BEN, BGCP, BHI, BOKF, BSX, CFR, CMCSA, CSL, DHX, DPS, DX, EVER, EVR, FDML, FI, GCI, GD, GIB, GPI, GRA, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, IART, IP, JLL, LDOS, LEA, LLL, LRN, MDLZ, MKTX, MVIS, NAP, NDAQ, NEO, NMR, NOC, NS, OC, OSIS, PB, RDN, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SMED, SO, SONS, STM, STNG, STT, SUP, SXC, TGNA, TKR, TPH, UMC, UTX, VLY, WEX, WOOF
Thu, Feb. 11, 8:03 AM
- VCA Antech (NASDAQ:WOOF): Q4 EPS of $0.50 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $533.72M (+11.2% Y/Y) beats by $2.32M.
Wed, Feb. 10, 5:30 PM
- AAP, AB, ACOR, ALLE, ALU, AVP, AYR, BG, BTU, BWA, CCE, COR, CPLA, CVE, DBD, FAF, FLIR, GNC, GPI, GRA, HUN, INCY, INT, IVC, K, KKR, LC, LIOX, LPX, MANU, MFC, MGI, MOS, MWW, NCI, NICE, NILE, NLSN, NNN, NOK, NTWK, NWE, OZM, PAG, PDS, PEP, PNK, Q, RAI, SHPG, SON, STC, TAP, TCK, TEVA, TGH, THS, TIME, TRI, TRIP, TZOO, VG, WBC, WOOF, WSO, WWAV, WWE
Oct. 28, 2015, 8:01 AM
- VCA Antech (NASDAQ:WOOF): Q3 EPS of $0.68 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $551.72M (+10.4% Y/Y) misses by $2.49M.
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADP, AGCO, AIT, AN, ANTM, APO, ARW, BAH, BDC, BGCP, BOKF, BSX, CARB, CFR, CG, CHMT, CMC, COT, DHX, DORM, DX, EVER, EVR, FCAU, FDML, FLIR, GD, GHM, GNRC, GRMN, HES, HLT, HOT, HSY, HTA, ICE, IDXX, IP, JLL, LFUS, LVLT, MDLZ, NEE, NMR, NOC, NOV, NSC, OXY, PCG, Q, RDWR, RES, ROL, SAH, SAIA, SLAB, SNCR, SO, SONS, SSE, STRA, TECH, TEL, TGI, TKR, UMC, VLO, VLY, VNTV, WBA, WEX, WOOF, XRAY
Aug. 4, 2015, 9:20 AM
Jul. 29, 2015, 8:07 AM
- VCA Antech (NASDAQ:WOOF): Q2 EPS of $0.70 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $548.79M (+12.1% Y/Y) beats by $9.87M.
Apr. 29, 2015, 8:06 AM
- VCA Antech (NASDAQ:WOOF): Q1 EPS of $0.50 in-line.
- Revenue of $499.45M (+11.1% Y/Y) beats by $0.99M.
Mar. 20, 2015, 11:22 AM
- VCA's (WOOF +0.7%) laboratory division, Antech Diagnostics, acquires the assets of AVRL (Abaxis Veterinary Reference Laboratory) from Abaxis (ABAX +1.4%) for $21M in cash. Abaxis will take a pre-tax charge of $10M - 12M this quarter for the transaction, expected to close by end of the month.
- The deal will enable Abaxis to increase its focus on its core products and bolster its co-marketing relationship with Antech Diagnostics. Sales representatives from both firms will continue to work together to market a complete diagnostic solution consisting of Abaxis' point-of-care products and Antech Diagnostics' reference lab services.