W.P. Carey, Inc.NYSE
Thu, Sep. 22, 5:03 PM
Thu, Sep. 22, 4:41 PM
- W.P. Carey (NYSE:WPC) CFO Hisham Kader is resigning, effective Oct. 14, to relocate to Boston to assume the CFO role with a private real estate company. Kader has been with WPC for five years.
- He's to be replaced on an interim basis by ToniAnn Sanzone, who joined the company in 2013, and has been chief accounting officer since 2015.
Tue, Aug. 16, 10:59 AM
- The major averages are off just modestly, but the Vanguard REIT Index Fund (NYSEARCA:VNQ) is lower by 1% as FRBNY boss Bill Dudley hit the tape this morning suggesting the possibility of a September rate hike and telling markets they're not being aggressive enough in pricing in Fed monetary tightening.
- Fed Funds futures are currently pointing to about a 50% chance of one rate hike this year, and barely pricing in any Fed moves next year.
- On tap for REITs this month is their move out of the financial sector and into their own separate sector classification.
- A few names today: Kimco (KIM -1.7%), Realty Income (O -2.1%), Omega Healthcare (OHI -1.2%), Medical Properties Trust (MPW -1.2%), W.P. Carey (WPC -1.7%), Aimco (AIV -1.4%), Simon Property (SPG -1.1%), Public Storage (PSA -0.7%), Government Properties (GOV -1%), Boston Properties (BXP -1.2%), Stag Industrial (STAG -1.2%)
- ETFs: VNQ, IYR, DRN, RQI, URE, SCHH, ICF, RWR, SRS
Thu, Aug. 4, 8:16 AM
- Q2 adjusted FFO of $132.2M or $1.24 per share vs. $139M and $1.31 one year ago.
- Owned real estate contributed $1.22 to AFFO, and investment management contributed $0.02.
- ATM program was used for the first time in Q2, with 281K shares issued raising $19M; since the end of the quarter, another 549K shares have been issued, raising $37.2M.
- Full-year AFFO guidance of $5.00-$5.20 per share is affirmed.
- CC at 10 ET
- Previously: W. P. Carey beats by $0.09, misses on revenue (Aug. 4)
- WPC flat premarket
Thu, Aug. 4, 7:33 AM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, ACRE, ACTA, AGCO, AGIO, AKRX, ALSK, AMCX, AME, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APLP, ARRY, AYR, BBW, BCE, BCRX, BDX, BLL, CBB, CCOI, CHD, CHK, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CPK, CRIS, CRZO, CTB, DNR, DUK, DW, ELOS, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FMSA, GLDD, GLOG, GOGO, GTN, HAR, HGG, HII, HL, HMHC, HRC, HSC, HSIC, HSNI, ICPT, IMGN, IOC, IPCC, IRM, IT, ITCI, ITT, K, KOP, LBY, LFUS, LGND, LIOX, LPX, LQDT, LXRX, MFC, MGM, MGP, MITL, MMS, MNTA, MPEL, MPG, MPW, NAO, NERV, NGS, NOK, NSAM, NXTM, OGE, OMAM, OMF, ORBC, PBH, PCRX, PGNX, PGTI, PH, PLUG, PPP, PRFT, PRIM, PRTY, PWR, QSR, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, ROLL, RVLT, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SGM, SHLX, SNR, SPAR, SPH, SRE, SSTK, SSYS, STFC, STOR, STWD, TDY, TEVA, THS, TICC, TIME, TK, TNK, TOO, TSEM, TVPT, TWI, UAM, UNT, USAC, USCR, VIAB, VLP, VWR, WIN, WPC, WRK, XLRN
Thu, Jul. 21, 9:53 AM
- Hot-handed W.P. Carey (NYSE:WPC) adds another sell-side fan as BMO Capital upgrades to Outperform from Market Perform. The price target is raised to $81, suggesting more than 15% upside from yesterday's close.
- The stock is up about 35% from the February low. It's ahead 0.5% in today's session.
Thu, Jun. 16, 6:14 PM
Thu, May 5, 8:22 AM
- Q1 adjusted FFO of $139.5M or $1.31 per share vs. $1.22 one year ago.
- Owned real estate AFFO contribution of $129.2M or $1.21 per share. Entered agreements to buy two properties for $384M and sold four and a piece of land for $102.2M
- Investment management AFFO contribution of $10.3M or $0.10 per share. Investor inflows of $206.3M. AUM of $11.6B up 22.1% Y/Y.
- As part of strategic review, $20M in annual cost reductions have been identified.
- Full-year AFFO per share guidance of $5-$5.20.
- Conference call at 8:30 ET
- Previously: W. P. Carey beats by $0.23, beats on revenue (May 5)
- WPC flat premarket
Thu, May 5, 7:33 AM
- W. P. Carey (NYSE:WPC): Q1 FFO of $1.30 beats by $0.23.
- Revenue of $244.2M (+46.0% Y/Y) beats by $67.01M.
Wed, May 4, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, AAWW, ABC, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AGIO, AMCX, AMRC, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APO, AVP, AXLL, BABA, BCRX, BDX, BR, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDK, CHD, CHK, CLDT, CNAT, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CVC, CWEI, DDD, DIN, DISCA, DNR, EAC, ENOC, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FIG, FLDM, G, GCAP, GWPH, HII, HL, HWCC, ICON, IT, ITG, ITT, JEC, JMBA, K, LAMR, LFUS, LINC, LIOX, LMOS, LQDT, LXP, MBLY, MDC, MFC, MGA, MGLN, MGM, MITL, MLM, MMS, MRK, MWW, NICE, NILE, NRG, NTCT, NYLD, OGE, ONE, OXY, PGNX, PGTI, PRFT, PRIM, PWR, RDEN, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, RSTI, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SHLX, SNH, SNI, SNR, SNSS, SPH, SQBG, STOR, TDC, TDY, TE, THS, TIME, TLP, TWI, UNT, USAC, USAK, USCR, VER, VG, VLP, WIN, WPC, WRLD
Fri, Apr. 22, 8:23 AM
Mon, Apr. 4, 8:13 AM
- Included so far are three schools (two in South Florida and one in Houston), for about $167M. They will be leased back to Nord Anglia (NYSE:NORD) for 25 years. One of the purchases has closed, and the other two are under agreement.
- W.P. Carey (NYSE:WPC) has also agreed to provide up to $128M in build-to-suit financing over the next four years to fund expansion of existing facilities.
- Now read: Steady As She Goes: Stable Rates Support Retiree REITs (April 1)
Mon, Mar. 21, 9:24 AM
- W. P. Carey (NYSE:WPC) declares $0.9742/share quarterly dividend, 1% increase from prior dividend of $0.9646.
- Forward yield 6.35%
- Payable April 15; for shareholders of record March 31; ex-div March 29.
Thu, Feb. 25, 11:41 AM
- Q4 adjusted FFO of $135.6M or $1.27 per share vs. $1.19 one year ago. Full-year AFFO per share of $4.99 vs. $4.81 in 2014. Total dividends of $3.83.
- Owned Real Estate: Q4 acquisitions of three properties for $145.4M, bringing 2015 purchases to $688.7M. Two properties sold for $6.7M during quarter, brining 2015 sales to $38.5M. Net lease portfolio occupancy of 98.8%.
- Investment Management: Structured $636.9M of investments for managed REITs during quarter, bringing 2015 total to $2.5B. AUM of $11B.
- The company continues to review a range of strategic alternatives.
- Previously: W. P. Carey reports Q4 results (Feb. 25)
- WPC +3%
Thu, Feb. 25, 7:35 AM
- W. P. Carey (NYSE:WPC): Q4 AFFO of $1.27.
- Revenue of $265.24M (+6.6% Y/Y)