SA News • Fri, Apr. 25
There are no Focus articles on WPPGF.
There are no Related articles on WPPGF.
There are no Transcripts on WPPGF.
Fri, Apr. 25, 3:11 AM
- WPP's (WPPGY) Q1 revenues rose 1.5% to £2.57B and comparable revenue increased a better than expected 7% despite a slowdown in China.
- The strong pound hurt WPP's performance by 8.1%
- Profits, revenue margin and gross margin or net sales margin were above budget.
- WPP, which is the world's largest advertising company, said its Q1 performance could lead to stronger FY growth than initially planned.
- Shares are +0.55% in London. (PR)
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
WPPGF vs. ETF Alternatives
WPP Group is engaged in the provision of communications services. These services include advertising; media investment management; information, insight and consulting; public relations and public affairs; branding and identity; healthcare communications; direct, promotion and relationship... More
Other News & PR