Tue, Sep. 6, 12:00 PM
Tue, Aug. 9, 12:02 PM
Tue, Aug. 9, 9:19 AM
Tue, Aug. 9, 8:31 AM
- Net income of $3.7M, or $0.05 per share vs. a loss of $20.5M, or -$0.32 per share in the same quarter a year ago.
- Updated its segment reporting to reflect the following business units: Automotive, Industrial, Corporate and Technology, Cummins Westport.
- The merger between Fuel Systems and Westport Innovations closed in Q2, with each share of Fuel Systems common stock exchanged for 2.4755 Westport common shares.
- "I am confident that we can transform the company into a profitable and sustainable organization," CEO Nancy Gougarty declared.
- As part of the transformation, the new leadership team has initiated a review of the company's entire portfolio of products and technologies.
- WPRT +5.4% premarket
- Q2 results
Tue, Aug. 9, 7:33 AM
Mon, Aug. 8, 5:30 PM
- ACM, AER, AMAG, AMRC, AMSC, ARES, BDSI, BERY, BITA, BR, CECE, CHTR, CNK, COH, CORE, EGRX, ENZY, EVEP, EXC, GLPI, GWPH, HCP, HHS, HPT, HRI, HWCC, INCY, IONS, IPXL, JEC, LABL, LAMR, LGIH, LNCE, LNG, LRN, LXP, MCC, MPAA, MWW, NCLH, NCT, NRG, NXST, NYLD, OCUL, PDCE, PMC, PPL, RDNT, RRGB, RSTI, SATS, SNI, SSH, STE, TDG, TESO, TGH, TLP, TRCO, UNVR, VRTU, VRX, W, WAC, WPRT, WWAV, ZBRA
Mon, Jul. 25, 12:00 PM
Fri, Jul. 22, 8:10 AM
- Westport Fuel Systems (NASDAQ:WPRT) appoints Nancy Gougarty as its new CEO, effective immediately, replacing David Demers, who is retiring.
- Gougarty has served as President and COO since July 2013; she had held executive positions at TRW Automotive during 2005-12 after spending nearly 30 years at General Motors.
- Demers has been CEO and a board member since WPRT was formed in 1995.
Thu, Jul. 21, 11:57 AM
- Auto parts stocks are rallying after strong reports from Dana Holding (DAN +9.7%), Johnson Controls (JCI +3.4%), and General Motors.
- GM showed strong results in North America and issued reassuring guidance, while both Dana and Johnson beat on the top line.
- Sector movers: BorgWarner (BWA +2%), Accuride (ACW +3.2%), Fenix Parts (FENX +4.8%), Tenneco (TEN +3.6%), Westport Fuel Systems (WPRT +4%), Cooper-Standard Holdings (CPS +2.8%), and Meritor (MTOR +2.2%).
- Previously: GM +4% as profit surges, full-year guidance raised (July 21)
- Previously: More on Dana Holding's Q2 (July 21)
Mon, Jul. 18, 12:01 PM
Tue, Jun. 28, 12:00 PM
Mon, Jun. 20, 9:33 AM
Fri, Jun. 3, 12:06 PM
Wed, Jun. 1, 5:41 PM
Wed, May 25, 8:20 AM
- Fuel Systems Soluions (NASDAQ:FSYS) sets the terms of its merger with Westport Innovations (NASDAQ:WPRT).
- Fuel Systems shareholders will be awarded 2.4755 shares of Westport for each share of Fuel Systems held at the completion of the merger, assuming the deal closes as scheduled on June 1.
- The vote from Fuel Systems shareholders on the deal will be held on May 31.
Wed, May 18, 8:44 AM
- Westport Innovations (NASDAQ:WPRT) has received certification from the California Air Resources Board for the company's CNG WiNG Power System used in the Ford Transit Cargo Van and Passenger Wagon, and F-150 for 2016.
- Westport is the only Ford Qualified Vehicle Modifier to meet CARB's onboard diagnostic and emissions requirements for the two vehicles.