What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Jul. 29, 2015, 4:19 PM
- Westport Innovations (NASDAQ:WPRT): Q2 EPS of -$0.32 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $27.8M (-26.6% Y/Y) misses by $1.29M.
Jul. 9, 2015, 6:17 PM
- Westport Innovations (NASDAQ:WPRT) popped 8.8% in today's trade after reporting it had reached a major milestone in development of its high-pressure, direct-injection technology with Daimler for heavy-duty engines for the company's commercial trucks.
- Previously, WPRT had identified only a handful of other OEM partners for development of its technology for heavy-duty trucking.
- WPRT says the prototype HPDI engine met all technical targets, resulting in a €2.4M payment by Daimler.
- Earlier this week, WPRT said it was offering a propane version of the popular Ford F-150, to go along with its well-received compressed natural gas version.
Jun. 29, 2015, 10:38 AM
- Select auto supplier stocks are feeling the sharpest pinch in the consumer goods sector from the developments in Greece.
- Westport Innovations (WPRT -4.6%), Delphi Automotive (DLPH -3.3%), and Tower International (TOWR -1.8%) are all trading weaker than broad averages.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber (GT -3.4%) and Cooper Tire & Rubber (CTB -1.8%) are also feeling pressure.
May 29, 2015, 10:39 AM
- Automobile industry supplier stocks are tilting lower after WABCO and Modine Manufacturing issued guidance below the expectations of analysts.
- F/X pressure and some uncertainty in the markets in Brazil and China are weighing on the sector.
- Decliners: WABCO (NYSE:WBC) -2.9%, Modine Manufacturing (NYSE:MOD) -2.5%, Meritor (NYSE:MTOR) -2.4%, Motorcar Parts of America (NASDAQ:MPAA) -2.3%, Westport Innovations (NASDAQ:WPRT) -2.0%, Federal-Mogul (NASDAQ:FDML) -1.8%, Stoneridge (NYSE:SRI) -1.3%, Lydall (NYSE:LDL) -1.3%, Cooper-Standard Holdings (NYSE:CPS) -1.2%.
May 8, 2015, 1:20 PM
- Westport Innovations (WPRT +9.3%) trades higher after a solid Q1 earnings beat and landing an upgrade from Lake Street Capital to a Buy rating from Hold.
- The company says it has done a quick reset after changes in the energy markets disrupted its business model.
- A significant drop in operating expenses led to a narrower loss for the quarter.
- Previously: Westport Innovations beats by $0.10, beats on revenue (May. 07 2015)
May 7, 2015, 4:08 PM
- Westport Innovations (NASDAQ:WPRT): Q1 EPS of -$0.27 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $28M (-29.8% Y/Y) beats by $1.25M.
May 4, 2015, 12:21 PM
- Westport Innovations (WPRT +8%) rallies again after showing strength late last week
- The company is getting more active in new business lines and has some activist investors stirring things up in the background.
- WPRT +37.7% YTD,
Apr. 17, 2015, 8:13 AM
- Westport Innovations (NASDAQ:WPRT) moves higher in early trading to follow up on a strong 5.5% move yesterday.
- The drop in oil prices last fall raised demand concerns for the company's low-emission fuel engine components and designs.
- WPRT +3.95% premarket to $5.00 to push over the threshold for the first time in over a month.
Mar. 11, 2015, 8:43 AM
- Westport Innovations (NASDAQ:WPRT) has announced the introduction of its new combustion technology in Volvo's (OTCPK:GELYF) new Drive-E powertrain bi-fuel engine.
- Volvo is the first OEM to feature the new Westport system. It will be used on its new two-liter, direct injection, four-cylinder Drive-E powertrain family, which will be available on the Volvo V60 and V70 2016 models.
Mar. 10, 2015, 12:45 PM
Mar. 10, 2015, 10:31 AM
- Westport Innovations (WPRT -15.5%) is sharply lower after posting a larger than expected Q4 loss of $1.02/share, compared with a loss of $1.42 a year earlier, as revenue fell 48% Y/Y to $27.4M.
- WPRT says it is facing stronger economic headwinds than it had expected, and now anticipates reaching breakeven on an adjusted EBITDA basis in mid-2016 while seeing FY 2015 revenues of $110M-$125M vs. its prior forecast of $128M and below analyst consensus estimate of $143M.
- Jefferies cuts its stock price target to $5 from $7 following WPRT's outlook that highlights challenging end-market conditions and aggressive measures to control costs; Northland Capital lowers its target to $5.50 from $6 following the results and guidance.
Mar. 10, 2015, 9:19 AM
Mar. 9, 2015, 5:40 PM
Mar. 9, 2015, 4:10 PM
- Westport Innovations (NASDAQ:WPRT): Q4 EPS of -$1.02 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.41.
- Revenue of $27.4M (-47.9% Y/Y) misses by $0.04M.
Mar. 9, 2015, 10:14 AM
- Westport Innovations (WPRT +4.5%) is climbing higher prior to the release of its Q4 and full-year results after the closing bell today.
- Consensus view is EPS of -$0.41 on revenues of $27.4M.
Mar. 8, 2015, 5:35 PM
Westport Innovations Inc is a provider of high-performance, low-emission engine and fuel system technologies utilizing gaseous fuels. Its segments include On-Road Systems, Applied Technologies, and Corporate and Technology Investments.
Other News & PR