Westport Fuel Systems, Inc.NASDAQ
Fri, Nov. 25, 12:03 PM
Tue, Nov. 15, 12:00 PM
Fri, Nov. 11, 12:08 PM
Thu, Nov. 10, 12:10 PM
Thu, Nov. 10, 9:14 AM
- Westport Fuel Systems (NASDAQ:WPRT) +2.9% premarket after reporting a larger than expected Q3 loss but a 241% Y/Y rise in consolidated revenues to $76M, mainly due to the addition of Fuel Systems revenue as a result of the recent merger.
- WPRT also says it has engaged advisors to address debt financing alternatives, including the extension or refinancing of debt coming due in 2017, and it expects the sale of non-core assets to provide additional cash to the balance sheet.
- WPRT also says its cost efficiency measures so far have achieved in $16M in annual savings.
Wed, Nov. 9, 4:10 PM
Tue, Sep. 27, 8:36 AM
- Westport Fuel Systems (NASDAQ:WPRT) +4.7% premarket after signing an agreement with Honda Turkey to supply liquefied petroleum gas systems for the new Civic ECO model that will be launched in October 2016.
- The Sequent Plug & Drive system is one of the most successful LPG injection systems produced by BRC and sold to several other DOEM and OEM customers worldwide.
Tue, Sep. 6, 12:00 PM
Tue, Aug. 9, 12:02 PM
Tue, Aug. 9, 9:19 AM
Tue, Aug. 9, 8:31 AM
- Net income of $3.7M, or $0.05 per share vs. a loss of $20.5M, or -$0.32 per share in the same quarter a year ago.
- Updated its segment reporting to reflect the following business units: Automotive, Industrial, Corporate and Technology, Cummins Westport.
- The merger between Fuel Systems and Westport Innovations closed in Q2, with each share of Fuel Systems common stock exchanged for 2.4755 Westport common shares.
- "I am confident that we can transform the company into a profitable and sustainable organization," CEO Nancy Gougarty declared.
- As part of the transformation, the new leadership team has initiated a review of the company's entire portfolio of products and technologies.
- WPRT +5.4% premarket
- Q2 results
Tue, Aug. 9, 7:33 AM
Mon, Aug. 8, 5:30 PM
- ACM, AER, AMAG, AMRC, AMSC, ARES, BDSI, BERY, BITA, BR, CECE, CHTR, CNK, COH, CORE, EGRX, ENZY, EVEP, EXC, GLPI, GWPH, HCP, HHS, HPT, HRI, HWCC, INCY, IONS, IPXL, JEC, LABL, LAMR, LGIH, LNCE, LNG, LRN, LXP, MCC, MPAA, MWW, NCLH, NCT, NRG, NXST, NYLD, OCUL, PDCE, PMC, PPL, RDNT, RRGB, RSTI, SATS, SNI, SSH, STE, TDG, TESO, TGH, TLP, TRCO, UNVR, VRTU, VRX, W, WAC, WPRT, WWAV, ZBRA
Mon, Jul. 25, 12:00 PM
Fri, Jul. 22, 8:10 AM
- Westport Fuel Systems (NASDAQ:WPRT) appoints Nancy Gougarty as its new CEO, effective immediately, replacing David Demers, who is retiring.
- Gougarty has served as President and COO since July 2013; she had held executive positions at TRW Automotive during 2005-12 after spending nearly 30 years at General Motors.
- Demers has been CEO and a board member since WPRT was formed in 1995.
Thu, Jul. 21, 11:57 AM
- Auto parts stocks are rallying after strong reports from Dana Holding (DAN +9.7%), Johnson Controls (JCI +3.4%), and General Motors.
- GM showed strong results in North America and issued reassuring guidance, while both Dana and Johnson beat on the top line.
- Sector movers: BorgWarner (BWA +2%), Accuride (ACW +3.2%), Fenix Parts (FENX +4.8%), Tenneco (TEN +3.6%), Westport Fuel Systems (WPRT +4%), Cooper-Standard Holdings (CPS +2.8%), and Meritor (MTOR +2.2%).
- Previously: GM +4% as profit surges, full-year guidance raised (July 21)
- Previously: More on Dana Holding's Q2 (July 21)