A Closer Look At Williams Partners' Q2 '14 Distributable Cash Flow
- Key business parameters, when measured on a per unit basis and compared to the prior year period, have deteriorated for 9 consecutive quarters.
- Increasing distributions in the face of adverse business environment was enabled by issuance of equity and debt.
- Favorable impact of assumed business interruption insurance proceeds is included in reported DCF.
- Improvements in fee based business and major capital projects soon to be placed in service drive sizable increases in per unit DCF forecasted for 2014-2016.
- ACMP transaction appears more favorable to WMB than to WPZ.