Westar Energy: A Solid Company With A Generous Dividend - Selling At A Discount
Andrew Heyl • 12 Comments
Andrew Heyl • 12 Comments
Tue, May 3, 5:28 PM
Mon, May 2, 5:35 PM
- AGU, AMED, AMSG, ARC, AVD, BFAM, BGFV, BKH, BPI, CAI, CALD, CALX, CAR, CBS, CERS, CHEF, CHUY, CRAY, CSU, DVN, ENLK, ENPH, EPIQ, ETSY, FANG, FARO, FMI, GLUU, GMED, GNMK, HCI, HI, HRZN, IAG, IL, ILMN, INN, JKHY, KAMN, KAR, KFRC, LCI, LYV, MAC, MDU, MTCH, MTDR, MXWL, MYGN, NDLS, NFX, NKTR, NTRI, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OMI, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QUAD, QUOT, REG, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RPXC, RSYS, RTRX, RUBI, SM, SPA, STAG, SUPN, TAHO, TNAV, TXMD, USNA, VIAV, VNOM, VRSK, VVUS, WES, WGP, WR, WTR, WU, XCO, XPO, XXIA, ZEN
Wed, Feb. 24, 5:40 PM
Tue, Feb. 23, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ALDW, ALJ, AMSG, ANIK, AR, AWK, AWR, AXTI, BLDP, BWXT, CEMP, CHDN, CLGX, CLI, CLR, CRM, CSGP, CW, CWT, CXO, DAVE, DMRC, DOOR, DPM, DTLK, DYN, ECPG, EPR, EQY, ESV, ETE, ETP, FARO, FLTX, FOE, FRGI, FUEL, GDOT, GMED, GXP, HPQ, HTH, IL, IMAX, INN, KEYW, LB, LGCY, LQ, MMLP, MTDR, NFX, NLY, NSPH, NTES, OAS, PE, PHH, QEP, RATE, RBCN, RGR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RLYP, RSPP, SBY, SN, SPTN, SRC, SUN, SXL, TAL, TCAP, TILE, TNDM, TS, TSLX, TUMI, TXTR, VIPS, WES, WGP, WLL, WPX, WR, WSR, XPO, ZPIN
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:23 PM
- Westar Energy (NYSE:WR): Q3 EPS of $0.97 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $732.8M (-4.1% Y/Y) misses by $54.52M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, AFG, AIV, AMSG, ASH, ATVI, AWR, BIO, BKH, CBPO, CBS, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CIM, CKP, CSU, CSV, CVC, DAC, DENN, DHT, DK, DKL, DVA, DVN, ECYT, ENPH, ENSG, EPIQ, ETSY, EVRI, FANG, FARO, FIVN, FLTX, FMI, FOGO, GHDX, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HL, HLF, HRZN, IAG, IPHS, IRWD, ITRI, IVR, JCOM, KEG, LLNW, MPO, MTZ, MXL, MYGN, NFX, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OESX, OFIX, OKE, OKS, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, QUAD, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RP, RPAI, RXN, SLW, SSNI, SUPN, TDW, TMH, TSLA, TSRA, TX, UNTD, USNA, VNDA, WBMD, WR, WTR, X, XEC, XOXO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZNGA
Aug. 4, 2015, 5:36 PM
- Westar Energy (NYSE:WR): Q2 EPS of $0.47 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $589.23M (-3.8% Y/Y) misses by $33.87M.
May 5, 2015, 5:20 PM
- Westar Energy (NYSE:WR): Q1 EPS of $0.38 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $590.81M (-6.0% Y/Y) misses by $19.15M.
Feb. 25, 2015, 5:14 PM
- Westar Energy (NYSE:WR): Q4 EPS of $0.33 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $596.4M (+6.5% Y/Y) beats by $24.23M.
Nov. 5, 2014, 7:12 PM
- Westar Energy (NYSE:WR): Q3 EPS of $1.10 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $764.04M (+9.9% Y/Y) beats by $25.33M.
Aug. 6, 2014, 7:12 PM
- Westar Energy (NYSE:WR): Q2 EPS of $0.41 misses by $0.10.
- Revenue of $612.67M (+7.6% Y/Y) beats by $15.09M.
May 7, 2014, 5:54 PM
- Westar Energy (WR): EPS of $0.52 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $628.55M (+15.1% Y/Y) beats by $45.77M.
Feb. 26, 2014, 5:31 PM
- Westar Energy, Inc. (WR): Q4 EPS of $0.32 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $559.87M (+6.9% Y/Y) beats by $2.73M.
Feb. 26, 2014, 12:10 AM
Feb. 25, 2014, 5:35 PM| Feb. 25, 2014, 5:35 PM | 4 Comments
Westar Energy, Inc. engages in the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity in Kansas. It provides electricity to residential, commercial and industrial customers in the cities of Topeka, Lawrence, Manhattan, Salina, Hutchinson, and Wichita. The company supplies electric energy... More
Industry: Diversified Utilities
Country: United States
Other News & PR