Wed, Jul. 27, 5:47 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 4:55 PM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AGNC, AHL, ALEX, ALSN, AMCC, AMGN, ANIK, ARRS, ASGN, AXTI, BKCC, CA, CAKE, CBI, CBT, CDE, CMO, CMPR, CMRE, CNMD, COHR, CRUS, CSGP, CVTI, CW, CYS, DLB, DRE, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FB, FBHS, FOE, FORR, GG, GPRO, GRPN, HOLX, HT, IAC, IBKC, INFN, INT, ISBC, KEX, KGC, KIM, KNL, KNX, KONA, KRA, KS, LLNW, LM, LOGI, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MAR, MCK, MEOH, MKSI, MMLP, MMSI, MN, MOH, MUR, NATI, NE, NEU, NGD, NOW, NTGR, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OI, ORLY, OTEX, PEIX, PPC, PSA, PXD, QDEL, QEP, QTM, RCII, ROIC, RRTS, SCI, SFLY, SIGI, SPRT, SPSC, SSNC, SU, TER, TILE, TIS, TMK, TMST, TTEK, TTMI, TYL, UNM, VAR, VNDA, VNR, VRTX, WFM, WFT, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Mon, Jun. 27, 4:31 PM
- The sale totaled properties with 692K square feet for total proceeds of $111.5M. The companies remaining MD office assets are under contract to be sold, with the deals expected to close late in Q3.
- The sales are part of the company plan to get out of low-barrier suburban office properties, and into value-add, urban in-fill, multifamily with higher growth potential, lower leasing capital requirements, and greater cash-flow stability.
- WRE remains near its 2016 high, down 0.4% today to $29.87.
Thu, Apr. 28, 4:18 PM
Thu, Apr. 28, 5:57 AM
Wed, Apr. 27, 4:43 PM
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, AEL, AF, ALGT, AMKR, AMP, ANIK, AR, ASGN, AVB, AVG, BCR, BGC, BKCC, BLKB, CACI, CAKE, CAVM, CBL, CDE, CGI, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNMD, CNO, CRY, CSGP, CVTI, DGI, DLB, DMRC, DRE, DTLK, DWRE, DXCM, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXTR, FB, FIX, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, FSLR, GG, HOLX, HTCH, HY, IBKC, INFN, IPHS, KEX, KIM, KRA, KRC, KS, LLNW, LOCK, LOGI, LQ, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MN, MSTR, MTGE, NE, NEU, NGD, NTGR, NVDQ, OIS, ORLY, OTEX, PEB, PPC, PRXL, PYPL, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, RCII, RGLD, RNG, ROIC, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SNDK, SPRT, SSS, STR, TAL, TER, TILE, TS, TTEK, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UHS, UNM, VAR, VRTX, WCN, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Thu, Apr. 14, 9:20 AM
- Recession fears have resulted in a big drop in leasing volume - down 17.8% in Q1 to just 50M square feet, the lowest level since mid-2009.
- As for rents, high-demand submarkets saw rent gains of 3.2%, well above the U.S. average.
- The current development pipeline is at its highest level of the cycle at 96.8M square feet, with more spec developments set to break ground this year in spots like San Francisco, Seattle, Dallas, and D.C.
- While 46.8M square feet of deliveries will push completions above the long-term average, they are still well below 2008's peak.
- Looking at the sales market, it's slowed, with transaction volumes up just 1% in Q1 following five straight years at a far faster rate of growth.
- Interested parties: GOV, EQC, BXP, WRE, FPO, HIW, PDM, CIO, PSB, SIR, PKY, PGRE, BDN, SLG
Thu, Feb. 18, 4:53 PM
Wed, Feb. 17, 5:35 PM
Dec. 14, 2015, 10:05 AM
- Arlington, Virginia's The Maxwell - a luxury 163-unit apartment building with ground-floor retail - has reached 93% leased less than a year after the start of on-site leasing began.
- Washington REIT (WRE -0.6%) management notes the lease-up of this property along with Silverline Center and 1775 Eye Street mark the achievement of the company's three most important leasing goals this year.
Dec. 7, 2015, 10:58 AM
- WIth the signing of new leases totaling 79K square feet at 1775 Eye Street in D.C., the building's leased status is up to 98%.
- The property was just 62% leased with Washington REIT (WRE -0.4%) purchased it in May 2014. The building has since undergone an extensive renovation of the public areas. WRE itself has relocated its HQ to the 10th floor.
Dec. 2, 2015, 12:56 PM
- With the signing of a 137K square-foot lease with one of the country's largest banks who will occupy six floors of the tower portion of the building, Washington REIT (WRE -0.6%) has executed 261K square feet of leases since competing renovation work earlier this year. The leased status is brought up to 93%.
Oct. 23, 2015, 8:17 AM
- Q3 core FFO of $31M or $0.45 per share vs. $28.5M and $0.43 one year ago.
- Same-store occupancy of 92.4% down 20 basis points from a year ago. Overall physical occupancy of 90.7% up 70 basis points.
- Same-store cash NOI slipped 20 basis points, while overall NOI fell 1%.
- Office: 54% of total NOI. Same-store cash NOI up 2.2%. Rental rates up 0.9%, with occupancy up 10 basis points.
- Retail: 24% of total NOI. Same-store cash NOI slipped 3.4%. Rental rates up 3.2%, occupancy down 10 bps.
- Multifamily: 22% of total NOI. Same-store cash NOI down 1.2%. Rental rates down 2.1%, with occupancy down 80 basis points to 93.4%. Company notes fast pace of supply coming into the market making for a "highly competitive landscape."
- The mid-point of full-year core FFO guidance is lowered by a penny to $1.69 per share.
- Conference call at 11 ET
- Previously: Washington Real Estate FFO in-line, beats on revenue (Oct. 22)
- WRE flat premarket
Oct. 22, 2015, 4:27 PM
- Washington Real Estate (NYSE:WRE): Q3 FFO of $0.45 in-line.
- Revenue of $78.24M (+6.6% Y/Y) beats by $0.75M.
Washington Real Estate Investment Trust engages in the ownership and operation of income-producing real estate properties. It invests in a diversified portfolio which includes office buildings, retail centers, and residential properties. The company was founded by Arthur A. Birney and Benjamin... More
Industry: REIT - Retail
Country: United States
Other News & PR