What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Dec. 24, 2014, 12:44 PM
Dec. 17, 2014, 12:46 PM
Dec. 16, 2014, 12:47 PM
Dec. 10, 2014, 12:45 PM
Dec. 5, 2014, 7:54 AM
- Warren Resources (NASDAQ:WRES) says Chairman and CEO Philip Epstein has resigned to pursue other opportunities, and will be replaced by board member Lance Peterson as interim CEO and board member Dominick D'Alleva as interim Chairman.
- WRES says Epstein's departure is not related to any issues related to financial disclosures or legal matters affecting the company, and the company's strategy remains intact.
Nov. 28, 2014, 10:28 AM
- Ladenburg Thalman throws in the towel on Oasis Petroleum (OAS -30%), Denbury Resources (DNR -14.9%), Resolute Energy (REN -18.3%) following OPEC's decision yesterday to hold production levels and the resulting tumble in crude oil, with WTI crude -6.4% to $69.95 per barrel.
- Some others: Bonanza Creek (BCEI -21.5%), Northern Oil & Gas (NOG -16.2%), Warren Resources (WRES -16.3%), Halcon Resources (HK -22%), Triangle Petroleum (TPLM -21%), Emerald Oil (EOX -26.4%), Kodiak Oil & Gas (KOG -19.3%).
Nov. 4, 2014, 6:52 AM
- Warren Resources (NASDAQ:WRES): Q3 EPS of $0.04 in-line.
- Revenue of $40.5M (+10.4% Y/Y) misses by $0.98M.
Aug. 11, 2014, 6:34 AM
- Warren Resources (NASDAQ:WRES): Q2 EPS of $0.12 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $35M (+13.9% Y/Y) beats by $0.13M.
Aug. 10, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jul. 7, 2014, 7:35 AM
- Warren Resources (WRES) agrees to acquire essentially all of the Marcellus assets of Citrus Energy Corp. and two working interest owners for $352.5M.
- WRES says the deal gives it a new platform in the Marcellus Shale, adds a new core area to its existing California oil and Wyoming natural gas assets, and will generate substantial cash flow to fund future drilling and completion expenses in the Marcellus.
May 7, 2014, 8:07 AM
- Warren Resources (WRES): Q1 EPS of $0.11 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $34.2M (+11.0% Y/Y) beats by $0.1M.
Apr. 17, 2014, 12:47 PM
Mar. 6, 2014, 12:47 PM
- Warren Resources, Inc. (WRES): Q4 EPS of $0.11 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $32.6M (+2.2% Y/Y) misses by $1.09M.
Mar. 6, 2014, 12:05 AM
Mar. 5, 2014, 5:30 PM
Nov. 29, 2013, 2:40 PM
Warren Resources Inc is engaged in the exploration, development & production of domestic onshore crude oil & gas reserves. It develops the waterflood oil recovery properties in the Wilmington field within the Los Angeles Basin of California.
Other News & PR