Fri, Jul. 22, 8:00 AM
Fri, Jul. 22, 7:31 AM
Thu, Jul. 21, 5:30 PM
Fri, Jul. 1, 7:47 AM
Wed, Apr. 20, 8:07 AM
- Watsco (NYSE:WSO) reports same-store sales rose 6% in Q1.
- The company saw 7% growth in HVAC equipment, including 10% growth in the U.S.
- Commercial refrigeration products sales grew 6%.
- Gross margin rate decreased 20 bps to 25%.
- SG&A expense rate improved 40 bps to 19%.
- Operating margin rate improved 20 bps to 6%.
Wed, Apr. 20, 7:31 AM
Tue, Apr. 19, 5:30 PM
Fri, Apr. 1, 7:33 AM
Thu, Feb. 11, 7:34 AM
- Watsco (NYSE:WSO): Q4 EPS of $0.75 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $903.8M (+3.1% Y/Y) in-line.
Wed, Feb. 10, 5:30 PM
- AAP, AB, ACOR, ALLE, ALU, AVP, AYR, BG, BTU, BWA, CCE, COR, CPLA, CVE, DBD, FAF, FLIR, GNC, GPI, GRA, HUN, INCY, INT, IVC, K, KKR, LC, LIOX, LPX, MANU, MFC, MGI, MOS, MWW, NCI, NICE, NILE, NLSN, NNN, NOK, NTWK, NWE, OZM, PAG, PDS, PEP, PNK, Q, RAI, SHPG, SON, STC, TAP, TCK, TEVA, TGH, THS, TIME, TRI, TRIP, TZOO, VG, WBC, WOOF, WSO, WWAV, WWE
Mon, Jan. 4, 7:41 AM
- Watsco (NYSE:WSO) declares $0.85/share quarterly dividend, 21.4% increase from prior dividend of $0.70.
- Forward yield 2.9%
- Payable Jan. 29; for shareholders of record Jan. 15; ex-div Jan. 13.
Oct. 27, 2015, 11:15 AM
- Watsco (WSO -8.5%) reports 5% growth in HVAC equipment in Q3.
- Commercial refrigeration products sales increased 2%.
- Gross margin rate improved 10 bps to 24.3%.
- SG&A expense rate flat Y/Y at 14.9%.
- Operating margin rate expanded 10 bps to 9.4%.
- The company expects FY2015 diluted EPS in the range of $4.85 to $4.90 (+12% to +13% Y/Y)
Oct. 27, 2015, 7:33 AM
- Watsco (NYSE:WSO): Q3 EPS of $1.64 misses by $0.13.
- Revenue of $1.18B (+4.4% Y/Y) misses by $20M.
Oct. 26, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AHGP, AIXG, AKS, AME, AMTD, ARG, ARLP, AVX, AXE, BABA, BAX, BEAV, BMY, BP, BTU, CMCSA, CMI, CNC, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRY, CVLT, CYNO, DD, ERJ, F, FBC, FCH, FDP, FMER, GLW, GPI, GRUB, HCA, HUN, ICLR, IIVI, IMGN, IPGP, IPI, IR, JBLU, LPT, LRN, LXK, MAS, MDC, MDSO, MGLN, MMC, MNI, MRK, MSM, NCI, NVS, ONE, PCAR, PCH, PCRX, PFE, POL, POR, QSR, RAI, RDN, SAVE, SCHN, SEE, SIR, SPG, SPR, ST, SUI, TMUS, TREX, TXT, UPS, UTHR, WAT, WDR, WM, WSO, WYN, YNDX
Oct. 1, 2015, 7:32 AM
- Watsco (NYSE:WSO) declares $0.70/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.36%
- Payable Oct. 30; for shareholders of record Oct. 15; ex-div Oct. 13.
Jul. 21, 2015, 8:07 AM
- Watsco (NYSE:WSO) reports 7% growth in HVAC equipment in Q2.
- Commercial refrigeration products sales grew 3% for the quarter.
- Gross margin rate improved 20 bps to 24.1%.
- Operating margin rate grew 50 bps to 10.2%.
- The company expects FY2015 diluted EPS in the range of $5.00 to $5.20 (+16% to +20% Y/Y).
Watsco, Inc. engages in distribution of air conditioning, heating and refrigeration equipment and related parts. Its products include residential central air conditioners, gas, electric and oil furnaces, commercial air conditioning and heating equipment and systems, and other specialized... More
Industry: Electronics Wholesale
Country: United States