Wed, Nov. 30, 7:47 AM
- Watsco (NYSE:WSO) acquired an additional 10% ownership interest in Carrier Enterprise Northeast LLC, a joint venture with Carrier Corporation for ~$43M in cash.The transaction raises Watsco’s ownership stake to 70%.
- Albert Nahmad, Watsco's Chairman & Chief Executive Officer said: “The formation of our Carrier Enterprise joint ventures has proven to be transformational for our company. The collaboration between Watsco and Carrier has produced terrific results and we are happy to invest further in what has been an unqualified success for both companies.”
- Press Release
Tue, Oct. 25, 7:31 AM
Mon, Oct. 24, 5:30 PM
- ABG, AGR, AKS, ASTE, ATI, AXE, BAX, BHI, BPOP, CAT, CIT, CNC, CPLA, CTG, CVLT, CYNO, DD, EAT, EDU, ETR, FBC, FBP, FCAU, FCX, FELE, GBX, GLW, GM, GPK, HUBB, IIVI, JBLU, JNS, KEY, KKR, LLY, LMT, LPT, MAS, MDSO, MINI, MMC, MMM, MRK, NCI, NLSN, NVS, PCAR, PG, PII, PNR, R, RTIX, S, SAVE, SCHN, SERV, SHW, SIR, ST, STAY, TNC, UA, USG, UTX, VLO, WAB, WAT, WDR, WHR, WSO
Mon, Oct. 3, 8:33 AM
Fri, Jul. 22, 8:00 AM
Fri, Jul. 22, 7:31 AM
Thu, Jul. 21, 5:30 PM
Fri, Jul. 1, 7:47 AM
Wed, Apr. 20, 8:07 AM
- Watsco (NYSE:WSO) reports same-store sales rose 6% in Q1.
- The company saw 7% growth in HVAC equipment, including 10% growth in the U.S.
- Commercial refrigeration products sales grew 6%.
- Gross margin rate decreased 20 bps to 25%.
- SG&A expense rate improved 40 bps to 19%.
- Operating margin rate improved 20 bps to 6%.
Wed, Apr. 20, 7:31 AM
- Watsco (NYSE:WSO): Q1 EPS of $0.71 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $851.42M (+5.2% Y/Y) beats by $6.47M.
Tue, Apr. 19, 5:30 PM
Fri, Apr. 1, 7:33 AM
- Watsco (NYSE:WSO) declares $0.85/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.52%
- Payable April 29; for shareholders of record April 15; ex-div April 13.
Thu, Feb. 11, 7:34 AM
- Watsco (NYSE:WSO): Q4 EPS of $0.75 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $903.8M (+3.1% Y/Y) in-line.
Wed, Feb. 10, 5:30 PM
- AAP, AB, ACOR, ALLE, ALU, AVP, AYR, BG, BTU, BWA, CCE, COR, CPLA, CVE, DBD, FAF, FLIR, GNC, GPI, GRA, HUN, INCY, INT, IVC, K, KKR, LC, LIOX, LPX, MANU, MFC, MGI, MOS, MWW, NCI, NICE, NILE, NLSN, NNN, NOK, NTWK, NWE, OZM, PAG, PDS, PEP, PNK, Q, RAI, SHPG, SON, STC, TAP, TCK, TEVA, TGH, THS, TIME, TRI, TRIP, TZOO, VG, WBC, WOOF, WSO, WWAV, WWE
Mon, Jan. 4, 7:41 AM
- Watsco (NYSE:WSO) declares $0.85/share quarterly dividend, 21.4% increase from prior dividend of $0.70.
- Forward yield 2.9%
- Payable Jan. 29; for shareholders of record Jan. 15; ex-div Jan. 13.
Oct. 27, 2015, 11:15 AM
- Watsco (WSO -8.5%) reports 5% growth in HVAC equipment in Q3.
- Commercial refrigeration products sales increased 2%.
- Gross margin rate improved 10 bps to 24.3%.
- SG&A expense rate flat Y/Y at 14.9%.
- Operating margin rate expanded 10 bps to 9.4%.
- The company expects FY2015 diluted EPS in the range of $4.85 to $4.90 (+12% to +13% Y/Y)