Thu, Oct. 29, 8:35 AM
Wed, Oct. 28, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, AET, ALKS, ALLE, ALLT, ALLY, ALU, ALXN, AMT, APD, AVT, AVY, AWI, BANC, BBW, BC, BG, BLL, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, CCE, CHTR, CLF, CME, CMS, COP, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, EXAS, EXLS, FCN, FIG, FMS, GCI, GG, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GT, GTLS, GTXI, HAR, HEES, HST, HTWR, I, IDA, IMS, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IVZ, JAH, JCI, KEM, KERX, LDOS, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MWW, NEO, NICE, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OFC, OSK, PAG, PBI, PES, PF, PNK, POT, PPL, PX, RDS.A, RFP, RGS, RTIX, RYAM, SABR, SAN, SC, SCG, SHOO, SHW, SMP, SNE, SNMX, STM, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TPX, TWC, UAN, UBSI, UPL, VA, VICL, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XYL, ZBH
Thu, Jul. 30, 8:45 AM
Thu, Apr. 30, 8:38 AM
Thu, Feb. 12, 9:05 AM
- World Wrestling Entertainment (NYSE:WWE) trades higher after the company tops earnings estimates.
- Network segment revenue was up 64% during the period.
- Revenue from the Asia Pacific region topped $10M for the first time.
- Consumer product revenue +22.9% to $20.4M.
- WWE Network subs +12% Q/Q to 816K.
- WWE +6.58% premarket to $14.25.
Thu, Feb. 12, 9:01 AM
Oct. 30, 2014, 9:18 AM
- World Wrestling Entertainment (NYSE:WWE) reports its WWE Network expanded to 731K subscribers in Q3.
- 31K subscriber were added during the period - 3K in the U.S. and 28K international.
- The company's media division increased revenue by 5.8% to $76.9M.
- Live events revenue -13.1% to $21.8M.
- Strategy: The company plans a new pricing plan of $9.99 per month beginning on November 1.
- WWE +1.7% premarket.
Oct. 30, 2014, 8:57 AM
Jul. 31, 2014, 3:58 PM
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE +3.2%) is an unusual gainer in an otherwise down day, after reporting a smaller than expected Q2 loss and announcing a 10-year deal with Rogers Media to be the exclusive distribution partner of all WWE pay-per-view events throughout Canada.
- The company plans to get its WWE Network to 1.4M subscribers; almost twice the number it had at the end of Q2; to achieve that, it announces new pricing options and plans to cut its workforce by 7%.
Jul. 31, 2014, 8:45 AM
May 1, 2014, 8:48 AM
Feb. 20, 2014, 8:41 AM
Feb. 20, 2014, 12:05 AM| Feb. 20, 2014, 12:05 AM | Comment!
Feb. 19, 2014, 5:30 PM| Feb. 19, 2014, 5:30 PM | 4 Comments
Oct. 31, 2013, 8:45 AM
Aug. 1, 2013, 8:41 AM
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc is an integrated media and entertainment company. It is engaged in the production and distribution of content through various channels including digital over-the-top (OTT) WWE Network, live events and feature films.
Other News & PR