Wyndham Worldwide CorporationNYSE
Tue, Nov. 8, 4:40 PM
Wed, Oct. 26, 10:02 AM
- Wyndham Worldwide (WYN -4.6%) reports revenue rose 1% in Q3 on a constant currency basis and excluding acquisitions.
- Service and membership fees flat Y/Y at $735M.
- Segment revenue: Hotel Group: $364M (+2%); Destination Network: $486M (+2.1%, +5% on a constant currency basis ); Vacation Ownership: $744M (-0.8%).
- Domestic REVPAR increased 1.9% Y/Y.
- Operating margin rate improved 90 bps to 21.4%.
- Adjusted EBITDA grew 3% to $423M.
- FY2016 Guidance: Revenues: ~$5.65B; Adjusted EBITDA: ~$1.375B; Adjusted net income: ~$630M; Adjusted EPS: ~$5.68 to $5.71; Diluted share count: 111M.
Wed, Oct. 26, 6:32 AM
Tue, Oct. 25, 5:30 PM
- AB, AGCO, AIT, ALLY, AOS, AVX, AVY, BA, BCO, BEN, BIIB, BOKF, BSX, CFR, CG, CMCSA, DTE, ENTG, EVR, EXAS, FDML, FLIR, GD, GNRC, GRA, GRMN, GRUB, HBAN, HES, HLT, IR, KO, LEA, LH, LRN, LUV, MDCO, MDLZ, MKTX, MMYT, NAP, NDAQ, NEO, NOC, NSC, NYCB, OC, PAG, PB, POL, RES, ROL, SAIA, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SMED, SONS, SPG, STRA, STT, UCBI, VG, VLY, VNTV, WEC, WM, WOOF, WYN
Tue, Aug. 16, 11:01 AM| Tue, Aug. 16, 11:01 AM | 4 Comments
Thu, Aug. 11, 5:21 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 7:52 AM
- Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE:WYN) reports revenue rose 1% in Q2 on a constant currency basis and excluding acquisitions.
- Service and membership fees grew 1.4% to $632M.
- Segment revenue: Hotel Group: $334M (flat); Destination Network: $384M (flat, +1% on a constant currency basis ); Vacation Ownership: $705M (+1%).
- Domestic REVPAR increased 2% Y/Y.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 2.4% to $340M.
- FY2016 Guidance: Revenues: ~$5.65B to $5.8B; Adjusted EBITDA: $1.375B to $1.4B; Adjusted net income: ~$635M to $650M; Adjusted EPS: ~$5.68 to $5.82; Diluted share count: 112M.
- WYN -1.22% premarket.
Wed, Jul. 27, 6:33 AM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:30 PM
- ANGI, ANTM, ARMH, AUO, AVX, BA, BAH, BOKF, CFR, CG, CMCSA, CRCM, CRI, DCIX, DHX, DPS, DX, DXYN, ENTG, ETM, EVR, FCAU, FCF, FDML, FLIR, FSV, GCI, GD, GIB, GIL, GLW, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, HUN, I, IMS, IR, KO, LH, LL, LVLT, MDCO, MDLZ, MHO, MMYT, MO, NDAQ, NEE, NOC, NSC, NYCB, OC, PB, POL, Q, R, RES, ROK, ROL, RTIX, SALT, SEIC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SNAK, SO, SONS, SPG, STM, STRA, STT, SUP, SVU, TMUS, TPH, TYPE, UCBI, UFS, UMC, VLY, WCIC, WEC, WEX, WIX, WM, WOOF, WYN
Thu, Jul. 14, 8:08 AM| Thu, Jul. 14, 8:08 AM | 1 Comment
Thu, Jul. 7, 2:57 PM
- Hilton Worldwide and Marriott International are offering better discounts to loyalty club members in a bid to lower the amount of payments doled out to online third-party services, according to the The Wall Street Journal.
- It's a trend that's likely to be followed across the industry as chains look to build stickiness with loyalty members.
- Many hotel operators have contracts with sites such as Priceline and Expedia that limit their ability to undercut pricing, with the important exception of loyalty members.
- Hotel and online stocks: BEL, CHH, EXPE, H, HLT, HMIN, HOT, IHG, MAR, STAY, WYN, TRIP, OWW, TZOO.
Wed, Jun. 29, 9:23 AM
- The all-cash deal works out to $30.25 per share, about 26% higher than yesterday's close and 58% above the price in February when the company announced its intention to look into a sale.
- There is no financing contingency, and the deal is expected to close over the next few months.
- SA contributor Chris DeMuth has suggested DRII could be worth $36-$39 per share to a buyer like Wyndham (NYSE:WYN).
- DRII +24% premarket to $29.82.
Wed, Jun. 8, 1:32 PM
- Wyndham Worldwide (WYN +0.6%) plans a major revitalization of brands, including changes at Super 8, Ramada, Travel Lodge, and Howard Johnson.
- The updates are strategically timed with U.S. supply seen fully stretched.
- U.S. pricing and international expansion are seen as the two major drivers of growth in the future for Wyndham.
Tue, May 10, 5:38 PM
- Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE:WYN) declares $0.50/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.79%
- Payable June 10; for shareholders of record May 27; ex-div May 25.
Tue, Apr. 26, 6:32 AM
- Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE:WYN): Q1 EPS of $1.12 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $1.3B (+3.2% Y/Y) misses by $10M.
Mon, Apr. 25, 5:30 PM
- ABG, ABX, AHGP, AIXG, AKS, ALLY, ARLP, ATI, AVX, AXE, BAX, BEAV, BLMN, BP, CNC, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRS, CTG, CYNO, DD, DFRG, DTE, ENTG, ETR, FBC, FCAU, FCH, FCX, FLIR, FLWS, FMER, GLPI, GLW, GPK, HSY, HUBB, HZO, ICLR, IIVI, IR, JBLU, JNS, LLY, LMT, LPT, MAS, MDXG, MHFI, MMM, NCI, ODP, PAG, PCAR, PCH, PG, PH, PNR, POL, R, RAI, SAH, SAVE, SCL, SIR, SPG, ST, SUI, SVU, TEN, TMUS, TRI, TROW, WAB, WAT, WDR, WHR, WYN