Tue, Jun. 28, 12:46 PM
Tue, Jun. 28, 11:00 AM
Mon, May 2, 4:14 PM
Mon, Mar. 7, 5:40 PM
Mon, Mar. 7, 4:10 PM
Nov. 3, 2015, 4:04 PM
- Xencor (NASDAQ:XNCR): Q3 EPS of -$0.25 misses by $0.07.
- Revenue of $3.5M (+311.8% Y/Y) misses by $0.07M.
Sep. 16, 2015, 12:45 PM
Sep. 16, 2015, 9:08 AM
- Xencor (NASDAQ:XNCR) licenses its Xmab antibody engineering technology to Amgen (NASDAQ:AMGN) for inclusion in a series of preclinical bispecific antibodies in cancer immunotherapy and inflammation. The deal also includes a preclinical bispecific T cell engager (BiTE) program directed at CD38 and CD3 in multiple myeloma, which complements Amgen's own BiTE platform, led by Blincyto (blinatumomab) and AMG-330.
- Under the terms of the agreement, Xencor will receive an upfront payment of $45M, up to $1.7B in potential milestones and high single- to low double-digit royalties on commercial sales.
- Bispecific technologies engineer monoclonal antibodies to bind to two unique drug targets, a difficult process characterized by molecules with poor stability and short half-lives. Xencor's approach produces stable antibodies that can be made with standard production methods.
- XNCR is up 26% premarket on light volume.
Aug. 4, 2015, 4:16 PM
- Xencor (NASDAQ:XNCR): Q2 EPS of -$0.22 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $1.01M (+23.2% Y/Y) misses by $0.89M.
May 4, 2015, 4:18 PM
- Xencor (NASDAQ:XNCR): Q1 EPS of -$0.19 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $1.5M (-31.2% Y/Y) misses by $0.33M.
Feb. 19, 2015, 4:10 PM
- Xencor (NASDAQ:XNCR): Q4 Net loss of $1.3M.
- Revenue of $5.7M (+227.6% Y/Y) beats by $3.48M.
Jan. 29, 2015, 9:25 AM
- Thinly-traded small cap Xencor (NASDAQ:XNCR) is up 18% premarket on good volume in response to the company's announcement that its CD19-targeting monoclonal antibody, XmAb5871, showed encouraging activity in patients with rheumatoid arthritis in a Phase 1b/2a study. The company intends to present the data at a future medical conference this year.
- XmAb5871 is Xencor's most advanced wholly-owned program.
Jan. 29, 2015, 9:12 AM
Dec. 17, 2014, 12:46 PM
Nov. 10, 2014, 4:35 PM
- Xencor (NASDAQ:XNCR): Q3 EPS of -$0.20 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $0.84M (-73.4% Y/Y) misses by $0.33M.
Jul. 31, 2014, 5:17 PM
- Xencor (NASDAQ:XNCR): Q2 EPS of -$0.16 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $0.8M (-79.5% Y/Y) misses by $0.64M.
Xencor, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, which focuses on discovering and developing engineered monoclonal antibodies to treat severe and life-threatening diseases with unmet medical needs. The company uses proprietary XmAb technology platform to create next-generation... More
Industry: Diagnostic Substances
Country: United States
Other News & PR