SA Transcripts • Mon, Nov. 10
Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on XNCR
From other sites
- As of closing April 2, Xencor is trading nearly 30% below the mean target of $16.30 and 20% below its 52wk high of $13.90 in mid-march before the recent disruption.
- Their bispecific antibody (bAb) leads are very promising, uniquely allowing fine tuning of pharmacokinetic parameters against a given target. bAb are forecast to account for $4.4bn in sales by 2023.
- Xencor’s diverse and patent protected Fc domains can be simply licensed and will provide a steady stream of revenue with which the company can clinically develop in-house leads.
- Antibody biologics are on fire, making up 6/20 top-selling drugs and $50bn in 2012. Xencor has a diverse lead portfolio and strong management, promising a piece of the action soon.
Mon, Nov. 10, 4:35 PM
Thu, Jul. 31, 5:17 PM
Tue, Jul. 15, 9:54 AM
Wed, May. 14, 4:58 PM
Dec. 31, 2013, 1:21 PM
- The eye-popping PT of $18 and an Outperform rating from Wedbush do not seem to be helping Xencor (XNCR +0.3%) shares much today.
- That said, the firm sees a 109% upside from current levels. Wedbush joins fellow underwriter Leerink Swann in the bull camp - the third underwriter of the company's public offering, Credit Suisse, has yet to issue coverage on XNCR.
XNCR vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR