What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Mar. 7, 2014, 12:00 PM
- ExOne (XONE +2.1%) has bought MWT, a German maker of industrial microwaves, and the assets of Machin-A-Mation, a Michigan-based machining shop. Between them, the acquisitions cost $9.8M.
- The 3D printer maker says MWT's microwaves will be used to strengthen its sand printing offerings, and that Machina-A-Mation, located near an ExOne production service center focused on aerospace/shipbuilding clients, will help it "address the finishing requirements for complex parts which are cast from [ExOne's] 3D printed sand molds."
- MWT's microwave ops will be folded into ExOne's Augsburg, Germany manufacturing ops.
Nov. 5, 2013, 10:43 AM
- Rumors IBM is interested in buying 3D Systems (DDD +6.2%) for $90/share (a 28% premium to current levels) are helping the 3D printer vendor surge to new highs. Rivals Stratasys (SSYS +3.9% - also making new highs) and ExOne (XONE +5.5%) are also up strongly.
- Heavy short interests (I, II, III) are probably adding fuel to the fire.
Jun. 6, 2013, 2:23 PMA positive WSJ column about the 3D printing industry's potential could be helping printer makers (DDD, SSYS, XONE) rally. The paper notes GE's aviation unit prints fuel injectors and other combustion system components, Mattel uses 30 3D printers to prototype its toys, and Ford both prints auto part prototypes and "sees a future where customers will be able to print their own replacement parts." Also: the WSJ reports fast-growing 3D printer startup MakerBot is in buyout talks, and that recent VC funding talks valued the company at $300M. 3D Systems is fresh off raising $237M many think will be directed towards M&A. (ExOne coverage launch) | Jun. 6, 2013, 2:23 PM | 9 Comments
ExOne Co is engaged in providing 3D printing machines & 3D printed and other products, materials and services to industrial customers. It manufactures and sells 3D printing machines and printing products to specification for its customers.
Other News & PR