XO Group Inc.NYSE
Short XO Group - Growth Expectations Are Unrealistic
Wed, Nov. 2, 4:21 PM
Tue, Nov. 1, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, ADSW, AEL, AIG, ALIM, ALL, ALNY, ALSK, AMRS, ARC, AREX, AVD, AWK, AWR, BBRG, BCOV, BEAT, BGC, BKCC, BKFS, BKH, BREW, BRKR, CABO, CAR, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CF, CGI, CHEF, CLR, CODI, COHR, CPE, CSGS, CSLT, CWEI, CXW, DMRC, DPLO, DPM, DVA, ENSG, EPAY, EQC, EQIX, ERII, ESRT, EVTC, EXAR, EYES, FB, FIT, FMC, FMI, FNF, FOE, FRSH, FRT, FSLR, FTK, G, GDDY, GPOR, HABT, HASI, HBM, HIVE, HOLX, HOS, HR, HSTM, HUBS, IAC, IL, INN, INOV, IO, IOSP, IRG, ITRI, IXYS, JONE, JRVR, KEYW, KGC, KTOS, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LOPE, LPI, LPLA, LQ, LSI, MANT, MASI, MCHX, MDU, MET, MGNX, MHLD, MRO, MTGE, MUSA, MWA, NBIX, NGHC, NLY, NPO, NSTG, NVDQ, OESX, OME, OSUR, OTTR, PAA, PACB, PAGP, PE, PEGA, PEI, PEIX, PGRE, PRA, PRAH, PRU, PTCT, QCOM, QGEN, QTWO, QUIK, REGI, REXR, RGLD, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RMP, ROG, RRD, RRGB, RRTS, RUBI, RXN, RYN, SBRA, SBY, SF, SRC, SWM, TCAP, TEP, TPC, TROX, TTEC, TTWO, TVIA, TWO, VNDA, VVC, WFM, WMC, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WSTL, WTI, WTS, WYNN, XEC, XOXO, XPO, ZNGA
Mon, Aug. 1, 4:06 PM
Sun, Jul. 31, 5:35 PM
- ADUS, AEGN, AEIS, AMKR, APU, ARE, ATW, BDE, BLKB, CEMP, CGNX, CHGG, CKEC, CONE, CUTR, DAC, DNB, ENH, ENSG, EXAC, FTR, GGP, GKOS, GPRE, HTA, IDTI, ININ, IPHS, KMT, LNT, MCEP, MTGE, NGHC, NLS, OFIX, OGS, OLN, PLOW, PPS, PQ, QUAD, RAIL, RXN, RYAM, SBRA, SYKE, TEX, THC, TNET, TREX, TSE, TTOO, TXRH, UGI, VECO, VNO, WMB, WSTC, XOXO
Wed, May 4, 4:21 PM
- XO Group (NYSE:XOXO): Q1 EPS of $0.08 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $35.67M (+9.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.52M.
Tue, May 3, 5:35 PM
- AGO, ALDW, ALIM, ALJ, ALL, ANDE, ARCW, AREX, ARRS, ATO, AUY, AWK, AWR, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, CB, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CENT, CF, CLR, CODI, CONE, CPE, CPSI, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CTLT, CUZ, CW, CWST, CXO, CXW, DAC, DOX, DPM, DVA, ECR, EPM, EQC, EQIX, ES, ETE, ETP, EXEL, FEIC, FICO, FIT, FLT, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FRPT, FRSH, FRT, GDDY, GDOT, GHDX, GIL, GPOR, GTY, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIL, HIVE, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAC, INFI, IO, IRG, JONE, KHC, KND, KONA, KTOS, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LNT, LPI, LPSN, LXU, MAA, MASI, MATX, MCHP, MCK, MED, MET, MHLD, MNR, MRO, MTRX, MTW, MUR, NCMI, NLY, NVAX, OHI, OME, ORA, OREX, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PHH, PNNT, PRI, PRU, QRVO, QUIK, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RLYP, RP, RRTS, RST, RYN, SBY, SKUL, SQNM, SRC, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TASR, TCAP, TEAR, THG, TLLP, TPC, TPUB, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, WBMD, WFM, WFT, WGL, WMB, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WTI, WTS, WTW, XEC, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Thu, Mar. 3, 4:17 PM
- Lifestyle media firm XO Group (NYSE:XOXO) posted Q4 results where it beat on top and bottom lines as solid growth in ad sales more than made up for the merchandise operations it exited in Q1 2015.
- The company runs brands for couples and parents including The Knot, The Bump, and The Nest. Revenue rose 2.8% on a headline basis; excluding the exited merchandise business, it rose 12%. A net GAAP loss per share of $0.09 was narrower than the prior year's loss of $0.16.
- Revenue breakout: National online advertising, $10.5M (up 21.5%); Local online advertising, $17.5M (up 13.9%); Transactions, $3.4M (up 73.3%); Publishing and other, $6.7M (down 16.8%).
- The company reiterated its long-term targets of double-digit revenue growth, gross margins of 90-95%, and EBITDA margins of at least 20%.
- Conference call to come at 4:30 p.m. ET.
Thu, Mar. 3, 4:04 PM
- XO Group (NYSE:XOXO): Q4 EPS of $0.11 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $38.1M (+2.8% Y/Y) beats by $1.64M.
Wed, Mar. 2, 5:35 PM
Mon, Jan. 4, 12:43 PM
- Lifestyle media firm XO Group (XOXO -3.5%) has got a new bull on board as Axiom and analyst Victor Anthony are launching coverage at Buy.
- Anthony has a price target of $21 on the stock -- 31% upside from last Thursday's close (and higher considering today's market downdraft).
- The stock rates as one of Axiom's "top SMID cap ideas" for 2016. Anthony thinks that in a rebounding advertising/commerce marketplace, XO Group will see multiple drivers including growth opportunities in local and national online advertising.
- A survey of local vendors shows high satisfaction, Axiom says, including willingness to take on price hikes.
- “Coming off an investment cycle and exit of underperforming assets, we see 390bps of adjusted EBITDA margin expansion from 2015 to 2017 and FCF per share growing at a 20% CAGR from 2015 to 2018,” Anthony writes.
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:48 PM
- XO Group (NYSE:XOXO) is off 1.1% after hours following Q3 earnings where it beat on top and bottom lines though revenue slipped 3.2% Y/Y.
- Merchandise provided a tough comp; excluding that business, which the company exited back in Q1, revenues rose 10.6% (Merchandise revenues last year were $4.5M). EBITDA of $7.3M beat an expected $5.4M as well.
- Net revenue breakout (continuing businesses): National online advertising, $8.7M (up 18.3%); Local online advertising, $16.4M (up 10.6%); Registry and commerce, $4.8M (up 40%); Publishing and other, $4.9M (down 16.7%).
- Cash and equivalents at quarter's end were $86.3M, compared to $85.6M the prior quarter.
- The company reiterated long-term financial targets of double-digit revenue growth, gross margins of 90-95% and adjusted EBITDA margins of at least 20%, but doesn't expect to meet these targets in 2015.
Nov. 3, 2015, 4:16 PM
- XO Group (NYSE:XOXO): Q3 EPS of $0.11 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $34.7M (-3.2% Y/Y) beats by $0.63M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, AFG, AIV, AMSG, ASH, ATVI, AWR, BIO, BKH, CBPO, CBS, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CIM, CKP, CSU, CSV, CVC, DAC, DENN, DHT, DK, DKL, DVA, DVN, ECYT, ENPH, ENSG, EPIQ, ETSY, EVRI, FANG, FARO, FIVN, FLTX, FMI, FOGO, GHDX, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HL, HLF, HRZN, IAG, IPHS, IRWD, ITRI, IVR, JCOM, KEG, LLNW, MPO, MTZ, MXL, MYGN, NFX, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OESX, OFIX, OKE, OKS, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, QUAD, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RP, RPAI, RXN, SLW, SSNI, SUPN, TDW, TMH, TSLA, TSRA, TX, UNTD, USNA, VNDA, WBMD, WR, WTR, X, XEC, XOXO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZNGA
Oct. 2, 2015, 9:28 AM
- XO Group (NYSE:XOXO) is building on its wedding-related business with a couple of complementary deals.
- An acquisition of GigMasters helps the company expand the wedding-related marketplace it built around The Knot website, adding hundreds of thousands of local wedding pros and letting couples transact with bands, DJs, photographers and more.
- Meanwhile, it also made a strategic investment in Jetaport, to better aid couples in researching and booking hotel room blocks and attaining group discounts.
- The company's paying $8.5M in cash to acquire the rest of GigMasters; it owned 28% previously.
Aug. 6, 2015, 4:14 PM
- XO Group (NYSE:XOXO): Q2 EPS of $0.13 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $36.2M (-5.6% Y/Y) misses by $0.19M.
Jun. 26, 2015, 11:07 AM
- Shares of media firm XO Group (NYSE:XOXO), home of wedding-focused sites The Knot and Weddings.com, have gotten a boost this morning -- now up 1.9% after quickly rising as high as +3.9%, in the wake of the Supreme Court's ruling in favor of same-sex marriage.
- "As we celebrate the Supreme Court's decision to legalize marriage equality for the entire country, our study shows that LGBTQ couples are hosting intimate weddings, with a focus on the guest experience and lots of personalized details," says The Knot's site director Anja Winikka.