Yesterday, 9:54 AM
- Dentsply Sirona (XRAY -1.5%) enters into a definitive agreement with privately held, Savion, Israel-based MIS Implants to buy all the outstanding shares of the dental implant manufacturer for $375M in cash.
- MIS (Make It Simple), founded in 1995, sells its products in more that 65 countries worldwide.
Mon, Feb. 29, 11:32 AM
- The previously announced merger between Dentsply (XRAY +0.6%) and Sirona Dental Systems (SIRO) has been completed. Under the terms of the all-stock transaction, Sirona shareholders received 1.8142 shares of XRAY for each Sirona share. SIRO will cease trading today.
- The combined company will do business as DENTSPLY SIRONA and will trade under the symbol "XRAY."
- Previously: Dentsply and Sirona to merge (Sept. 15, 2015)
Sep. 15, 2015, 4:32 PM
- Dentsply (NASDAQ:XRAY) and Sirona Dental Systems (NASDAQ:SIRO) will combine in an all-stock merger of equals. The marriage will create the world's largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies with a pro forma equity value of $13.3B.
- Net revenue of the combined firms is ~$3.8B with adjusted EBITDA of ~$900M (trailing 12 mo.).
- Update: In premarket trading, XRAY and SIRO are both down 4% on higher-than-normal volume.
Jun. 22, 2011, 5:52 AM
Jun. 21, 2011, 7:55 AM
AstraZeneca (AZN) is in exclusive final talks to sell its Swedish healthcare and dental unit Astra Tech to Dentsply (XRAY) in a transaction that could value the subsidiary at about $1.8B, sources say. Dentsply has outbid private equity group EQT Partners, medical company Biomet and others.| Jun. 21, 2011, 7:55 AM