Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on XSW
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Mar 24, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Jan 24, 2014)
There are no Focus articles on XSW.
There are no Transcripts on XSW.
Tue, Nov. 11, 2:52 AM
- The U.S. and China have reached an agreement to drop tariffs on a wide range of tech products, expanding upon their previous Information Technology Agreement at a time of strained relations.
- Eliminating tariffs on sales of roughly $1T, the deal would liberalize trade in more than 250 categories ranging from semiconductors to medical devices.
- The agreement has yet to be signed off by other countries involved in the talks, and will be discussed in Geneva by members of the WTO in December.
- ETFs: XLK, VGT, KWEB, SOXL, FDN, TECL, USD, SMH, TDIV, IYZ, IYW, ROM, VOX, SOXX, CQQQ, XSD, QQQC, SOXS, PBS, TECS, FTEC, RYT, IGV, IGM, QTEC, FXL, PSI, PSCT, SSG, IGN, MTK, PXQ, REW, XTL, XSW, PSJ, PTF, FCOM, LTL, TLL
Sun, Oct. 26, 9:44 AM
- Both groups experienced large corrections from February through April and have since corrected, but Biotech has massively outperformed the internet group over the last couple of months.
- Since 2013, Technology SPDR (NYSEARCA:XLK) +38.4%, iShares NASDAQ Biotechnology Index (NASDAQ:IBB) +109.3%.
- Source: Bespoke
- ETFs: XLK, XBI, VGT, BBH, SOXL, FBT, FDN, PBE, TECL, USD, SMH, IYZ, TDIV, IYW, ROM, VOX, SOXX, XSD, SOXS, PBS, TECS, FTEC, RYT, IGV, IGM, QTEC, FXL, PSI, PSCT, IGN, SSG, MTK, REW, PXQ, XTL, XSW, PSJ, PTF, FCOM, LTL, TLL
Mon, Jul. 7, 3:56 AM
- The U.S. has warned China that treaties and other global negotiations could be in danger if negotiations fail regarding their high-tech product international trade agreement. The agreement includes an annual $2T in trade, and eliminates tariffs and other trade barriers on IT products.
- China has recently excluded approximately 60 new product categories, including medical devices and next-generation silicon chips, from the trade agreement. American authorities are looking to use this week’s annual U.S.-China Strategic and Economic Dialogue to update the 1996 Information Technology Agreement.
- U.S. officials warn that if an agreement is not reached, increased opposition will be taken in Congress toward other trade deals with China.
- ETFs: XLK, VGT, FDN, SOXL, KWEB, TECL, USD, SMH, PNQI, IYZ, TDIV, IYW, ROM, VOX, CQQQ, SOXX, QQQC, XSD, SOXS, PBS, TECS, FTEC, IGV, RYT, IGM, QTEC, PSCT, FXL, IGN, PSI, MTK, SSG, REW, PXQ, XSW, XTL, PSJ, PTF, FCOM, LTL, TLL
Tue, Apr. 15, 1:49 PM
- While broader equity markets are only seeing modest declines, tech stocks aren't so lucky. The Nasdaq-100 (QQQ -0.8%) had its lowest print since October this morning before recovering slightly.
- Chinese tech stocks (KWEB -4.3%), including 2013 solar high-flyers (TAN -4.2%), are especially hard-hit following a Shanghai selloff triggered by PBOC withdrawals. Other Internet (PNQI -2.3%) and social media (SOCL -2%) stocks aren't faring much better.
- Will earnings season come to the rescue? Intel and Yahoo report after the bell today, and Google and IBM after the bell tomorrow.
- Tech ETFs: XLK, VGT, FDN, ROBO, SOXL, SKYY, TECL, USD, SMH, IPK, IYW, ROM, TDIV, SOXS, SOXX, KWT, TECS, XSD, IXN, IGV, FTEC, RYT, IGM, PXN, QTEC, PSCT, FXL, IGN, PSI, SSG, MTK, REW, PXQ, XSW, FONE, PSJ, AAIT, PTF, CQQQ, QQQC
- Update: Tech stocks rallied in the final hours of trading. The Nasdaq closed up 0.3%.
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
XSW vs. ETF Alternatives
The SPDR® S&P® Software & Services ETF seeks to replicate as closely as possible, before expenses, the total return performance of the S&P Software & Services Industry® Index (ticker: SPSISS). Our approach is designed to produce portfolios with low portfolio turnover, accurate tracking, and lower costs.
See more details on sponsor's website
See more details on sponsor's website
Other News & PR