Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc.NYSEMKT
Mon, Aug. 1, 4:41 PM
Wed, Jul. 20, 8:44 AM
Wed, May 4, 4:16 PM
- Xtant Medical (NYSEMKT:XTNT): Q1 EPS of -$0.47 misses by $0.08.
- Revenue of $20.98M (+120.8% Y/Y) in-line.
Tue, Apr. 19, 6:14 PM
- Xtant Medical (NYSEMKT:XTNT): expects Q1 revenue of $20.9M-$21.1M vs. a consensus of $22.14M
- The Company reiterates FY16 revenue guidance of $94M to $99M and EBITDA guidance of $4.3M to $6.3M.
Wed, Mar. 30, 9:12 AM
- Thinly traded nano cap Xtant Medical Holdings (NYSEMKT:XTNT) is up 16% premarket, albeit on turnover of only 2,200 shares, in response to its announcement that wholly owned subsidiary X-spine Systems has received FDA clearance of its Xspan Laminoplasty Fixation System.
- Laminoplasty is a surgical procedure to relieve pressure on the spinal cord due to stenosis (narrowing of the canal). It involves cutting a portion of the vertebrae called the lamina to relieve the compression. The lamina is then restructured by a small plate that allows the spinal canal to increase in size without losing stability or movement in the vertebrae.
- The Xspan System is used in the lower cervical and upper thoracic spine (C3 - T3). According to the company, the global laminoplasty market is $110M. Commercial launch to key surgeons will commence in Q2 followed by a broader launch later in the year.
Tue, Mar. 15, 4:34 PM
- Xtant Medical (NYSEMKT:XTNT): Q4 EPS of $0.97 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.22.
- Revenue of $22.3M (+14.4% Y/Y) misses by $1.04M.
Aug. 12, 2015, 4:12 PM
- Bacterin International (NYSEMKT:BONE): Q2 EPS of -$0.41 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $9.9M (+11.5% Y/Y) misses by $0.15M.
Jun. 29, 2015, 12:45 PM
Jun. 25, 2015, 12:45 PM
May 5, 2015, 4:57 PM
- Bacterin International (NYSEMKT:BONE): Q1 EPS of -$0.62 misses by $0.26.
- Revenue of $9.5M (+6.6% Y/Y) beats by $0.04M.
Apr. 9, 2015, 11:21 AM
Apr. 9, 2015, 9:38 AM
Apr. 6, 2015, 10:16 AM
- The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) issues patent No. 8,992,964 entitled "Process for Demineralization of Bone Matrix with Preservation of Natural Growth Factors" to Bacterin International Holdings (BONE +5.1%). The patent covers certain demineralized bone matrices containing minimum levels of bone morphogenetic protein-2 (BMP-2), which include products in the company's OsteoSponge product line.
Mar. 18, 2015, 8:26 AM
- Bacterin International Holdings (BONE +3%) Q4 results: Revenues: $9.1M (+9.6%); COGS: $3.3M (-21.4%); R&D Expense: $0.5M (+66.7%); SG&A: $6.7M (+3.1%); Operating Loss: ($2.5M) (+30.6%); Net Loss: ($3.3M) (+21.4%); Loss Per Share: ($0.49) (+41.0%).
- FY2014 results: Revenues: $35.3M (+6.6%); COGS: $13M (-8.5%); R&D Expense: $1.4M (+133.3%); SG&A: $25.8M (-1.5%); Operating Loss: ($6.3M) (+30.0%); Net Loss: ($10.5M) (+17.3%); Loss Per Share: ($1.76) (+37.1%); Quick Assets: $4.5M (+50.0%); CF Ops: ($7.3M) (-49.0%).
- 2015 Guidance: Revenue: $40M - 42M.
Mar. 17, 2015, 4:44 PM
- Bacterin (NYSEMKT:BONE) sees FY 2015 revenue guidance to be in the range of $40-42M, vs. $35.3M in 2014 and consensus of $39M.
- Shares inactive after hours.
Mar. 17, 2015, 4:31 PM
- Bacterin International (NYSEMKT:BONE): Q4 EPS of -$0.49 misses by $0.14.
- Revenue of $9.1M (+10.2% Y/Y) beats by $0.2M.