Wed, Mar. 18, 9:34 AM
- Chinese mobile video firm YOU On Demand (NASDAQ:YOD) has opened up 10% as it seals a distribution deal with Galaxy Internet Television -- its second deal with an over-the-top platform operator.
- The firm will deliver its YOU Hollywood service to Galaxy users on smart TVs and streaming devices in two provinces starting in April.
- YOU On Demand reports earnings March 30.
Wed, Mar. 18, 9:12 AM
Tue, Feb. 3, 2:06 PM
- Chinese video provider You On Demand (NASDAQ:YOD) is 9.4% lower today, giving back some of yesterday's 20% gain in the wake of a licensing agreement with Twenty-First Century Fox.
- One analyst (Chardan Capital) has coverage on YOD and rates it a Buy, but lowered its price target in November to $8. YOD currently trades at $2.23.
Mon, Feb. 2, 12:49 PM
Mon, Feb. 2, 9:34 AM
- You on Demand (NASDAQ:YOD), which delivers video on demand and content for China's TV and mobile market, has jumped 48% on news it's reached a licensing deal with Twenty-First Century Fox (NASDAQ:FOX).
- The deal will bring a library of feature films to customers of YOD's subscription video-on-demand service, whether via cable, IPTV, mobile or over-the-top delivery.
Nov. 14, 2014, 9:13 AM
Nov. 13, 2014, 5:15 PM
- With revenue for the first nine months of 2014 having only totaled $965K, You On Demand (NASDAQ:YOD) now expects full-year revenue of $1.7M-$2M, below prior guidance of $3M.
- A gross loss of $228K was seen in Q3 on revenue of $645K. GAAP opex rose 7% Y/Y to $2.1M.
- The company ended Q3 with $13M in cash, down from $15.7M at the end of Q2. Liabilities included a $3M promissory note and $620K in warrant liabilities.
- Q3 results, PR
Nov. 13, 2014, 4:05 PM
Nov. 5, 2014, 12:49 PM
Nov. 5, 2014, 9:16 AM
- Gainers: CRTO +19%. JIVE +17%. YOD +16%. TTPH +12%. IBIO +11%. AEZS +9%. EXEL +8%. CLNY +7%. ANR +7%. ROYT +7%. EOG +6%. PHMD +6%. NICE +6%. VPCO +6%. ATVI +5%. VG +5%. CTSH +5%. WLT +5%. MACK +5%.
- Losers: CHUY -24%. NUS -22%. FEYE -16%. ZU -14%. TRIP -13%. SSYS -8%. MEMP -7%. NG -6%. ANV -6%. ARIA -6%. AWAY -6%.
Nov. 4, 2014, 12:44 PM
Nov. 4, 2014, 11:18 AM
- You On Demand (NASDAQ:YOD) has soared after fast-growing Chinese smartphone vendor Xiaomi announced plans to invest $1B to expand its Web video content library for its TVs/set-tops. That appears to be fueling speculation of a new/expanded content deal with You.
- Back in April, You announced its You Cinema movie subscription service would be made available on Xiaomi set-tops.
Oct. 31, 2014, 12:47 PM
Aug. 14, 2014, 6:25 PM
- Though its 1H14 revenue only totaled $320.4K, You On Demand (NASDAQ:YOD) is maintaining guidance for full-year revenue of $3M.
- Q2 cost of revenue was $857.2K, or over 4x revenue of $182.7K. SG&A spend rose 10% Y/Y to $2.27M.
- The Chinese VOD service provider ended Q2 with $15.7M in cash, down from $18M at the end of Q1.
- Q2 results, PR
Aug. 14, 2014, 4:04 PM
Jul. 9, 2014, 3:46 PM
YOD vs. ETF Alternatives
YOU On Demand Holdings Inc is a leading multi-platform entertainment company delivering premium content, including leading Hollywood & China-produced movie titles to customers across China via Subscription Video On Demand & Transactional Video On Demand.
Other News & PR