Sep. 4, 2015, 4:38 PM
- ZaZa Energy (NASDAQ:ZAZA) discloses that it still has not made the required interest payment on its 9% convertible senior notes due 2017; as of Aug. 31, there was $42.1M, including accrued and unpaid interest, outstanding under the convertible senior notes.
- Earlier today, ZAZA disclosed that it has appealed Nasdaq's recent delisting determination, delaying a suspension of its shares that would have taken effect Sept. 4; a hearing is scheduled for Oct. 1.
Jul. 16, 2015, 8:36 AM
- ZaZa Energy (NASDAQ:ZAZA) discloses that Paul Jansen has resigned as CFO and as chief accounting officer, and has named Terry Hobbs, currently serving as controller and treasurer, as the company's principal financial officer.
- Hobbs joined ZaZa in 2010 as controller of E&P operations after spending 20 years with a U.S. subsidiary of Total.
Jul. 2, 2015, 2:58 PM
- ZaZa Energy (ZAZA +18.1%) is higher after reporting its proved reserves rose by 487% to 5.9M boe from Dec. 31 to June 30, while proved developed reserves rose 46% to 1M barrels.
- ZaZa says pre-tax present value of the future net revenues of proved reserves rose by 238% to $48.8M.
- ZaZa has ~140K gross acres (35K net) within an area of mutual interest with EOG Resources.
Jun. 19, 2015, 12:46 PM
Jun. 4, 2015, 12:45 PM
May 15, 2015, 12:45 PM
May 14, 2015, 6:01 PM
- ZaZa Energy (NASDAQ:ZAZA): Q1 EPS of -$0.54 vs. -$0.13 in 1Q14
- Revenue of $1.3M (-56.7% Y/Y)
Mar. 31, 2015, 11:18 PM
- ZaZa Energy (NASDAQ:ZAZA): FY'14 EPS of -$0.75 vs. -$6.53 in FY'13
- Revenue of $11.5M (+29.2% Y/Y).
Dec. 30, 2014, 12:48 PM
Dec. 24, 2014, 12:44 PM
Dec. 23, 2014, 12:45 PM
Dec. 22, 2014, 12:50 PM
Dec. 11, 2014, 12:45 PM
Dec. 5, 2014, 5:38 PM
- The Eagle Ford shale formation in south Texas produced its billionth barrel of oil some time last month, according to analysts at research firm Wood Mackenzie.
- Eagle Ford now accounts for 16% of total U.S. oil production, and the firm forecasts E&P spending of $30.8B in the region next year, ~22% of the total $139.3B expected in U.S. onshore spending.
- Eagle Ford is widely considered the most profitable U.S. shale field, and many analysts speculate the break-even price for production to remain profitable is ~$50/bbl in much of the play.
- Top Eagle Ford producers include EOG, CHK, COP, MRO, BHP, APC, APA, BP, COG, CRZO, CWEI, CRK, XOM, GDP, HES, MTDR, MUR, NFX, PVA, PXD, ROSE, RDS.A, RDS.B, SN, SM, STO, SFY, TLM, ZAZA
Nov. 14, 2014, 12:46 PM
Nov. 13, 2014, 12:48 PM
ZaZa Energy Corp. operates as an independent oil and gas company, which focuses on the exploration and production of both a conventional and unconventional oil and gas assets. It currently operates primarily through joint ventures in the Eagle Ford East trend trend in East Texas and the Eagle... More
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Independent Oil & Gas
Country: United States
Other News & PR