What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Thu, Feb. 4, 8:14 PM
- Certain stockholders of Zimmer Biomet Holdings (NYSE:ZBH), affiliates of Blackstone and Goldman Sachs, intend to sell 11,027,558 common shares in an underwritten secondary offering. Assuming today's closing price of $97.55, gross proceeds will be ~$1.07B, all to the sellers.
- Upon the completion of the offering, Zimmer Biomet intends to purchase $250M of the offered shares at the underwriter's price. The transaction will be funded with cash on hand. The repurchase is in addition to the $165M the company has already spent buying back shares in 2016.
- Update: Shares will be sold at $96.45. Closing date is February 10.
Thu, Jan. 28, 11:03 AM
- Zimmer Biomet (ZBH -3.3%) Q4 results: Revenues: $1,933.6M (+58.1%); R&D Expense: $85.9M (+85.5%); SG&A: $723.6M (+64.8%); Operating Income: $72.6M (-67.9%); Net Income: $29.7M (-80.7%); EPS: $0.14 (-84.3%); Non-GAAP EPS: $2.09 (+17.4%).
- FY2015 results: Revenues: $5,997.8M (+28.3%); R&D Expense: $268.8M (+43.4%); SG&A: $2284.2M (+30.5%); Operating Income: $326.4M (-68.5%); Net Income: $49.7M (-93.1%); EPS: $0.26 (-93.8%); Non-GAAP EPS: $6.9 (+7.8%); Quick Assets: $1,617.2M (-4.6%).
- 2016 Guidance: GAAP EPS: $3.38 - 3.53; Adjusted EPS: $7.80 - 7.95.
Thu, Jan. 28, 7:34 AM
Wed, Jan. 27, 5:30 PM
- ABT, ACAT, ADS, AEP, AIT, AN, ARG, AUO, AVT, BABA, BANC, BC, BHI, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BX, CAT, CELG, CHKP, CLFD, CRR, CSH, CY, DGX, DLX, DST, EPD, EXTR, F, FCFS, FCS, FLWS, GLOP, GNTX, HAR, HCA, HGG, HOG, HP, HSY, HUBB, INGR, IVZ, JBLU, JCI, KEM, LEA, LLL, LLY, LRN, MITK, MJN, MKC, MMYT, MO, MTH, NDAQ, NEE, NOC, NTCT, NUE, ORI, OSK, PHM, POT, RDN, RGS, RTN, SHW, SWK, SXC, TCB, TGI, TMO, TROW, TWC, UA, UBSI, VLO, WCC, WRLD, XEL, ZBH
Wed, Jan. 27, 1:13 PM
- Tomorrow is a busy day for healthcare large caps with six firms reporting Q4 results. Companies and consensus views are:
- Premarket: Eli Lilly (LLY +1.1%): EPS of $0.78 on revenues of $5.3B; Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH +1.1%): EPS of $2.04 on revenues of $2.0B; Abbott Laboratories (ABT +2.3%): EPS of $0.61 on revenues of $5.3B; Celgene (CELG -1%): EPS of $1.22 on revenues of $2.5B and Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY -0.5%): EPS of $0.28 on revenues of $4.1B.
- After the close: Amgen (AMGN): EPS of $2.29 on revenues of $5.5B.
Dec. 14, 2015, 4:27 PM
Oct. 29, 2015, 7:33 AM
- Zimmer Biomet (NYSE:ZBH): Q3 EPS of $1.64 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $1.76B (+58.6% Y/Y) in-line.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, AET, ALKS, ALLE, ALLT, ALLY, ALU, ALXN, AMT, APD, AVT, AVY, AWI, BANC, BBW, BC, BG, BLL, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, CCE, CHTR, CLF, CME, CMS, COP, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, EXAS, EXLS, FCN, FIG, FMS, GCI, GG, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GT, GTLS, GTXI, HAR, HEES, HST, HTWR, I, IDA, IMS, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IVZ, JAH, JCI, KEM, KERX, LDOS, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MWW, NEO, NICE, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OFC, OSK, PAG, PBI, PES, PF, PNK, POT, PPL, PX, RDS.A, RFP, RGS, RTIX, RYAM, SABR, SAN, SC, SCG, SHOO, SHW, SMP, SNE, SNMX, STM, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TPX, TWC, UAN, UBSI, UPL, VA, VICL, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XYL, ZBH
Aug. 24, 2015, 8:02 AM
- Zimmer Biomet (NYSE:ZBH) declares $0.22/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 0.84%
- Payable Oct. 30; for shareholders of record Sept. 30; ex-div Sept. 28.
Jul. 30, 2015, 7:33 AM
- Zimmer Biomet (NYSE:ZBH): Q2 EPS of $1.59 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $1.17B (-0.8% Y/Y) misses by $20M.
Jun. 26, 2015, 11:57 AM
- Bedford, MA-based ConforMIS (Pending:CFMS) is set for its IPO of 9M shares of common stock at $14 - 16.
- The commercial stage medical technology firm develops joint replacement implants that are individually sized and shaped (customized) to fit each patient's unique anatomy. Off-the-shelf implants rarely fit perfectly, some have overhang (implant is too large and protrudes over the bone) while others have underhang (the implant is too small and part of the bone is exposed).
- The company uses its iFit Image-to-Implant software to convert a CT scan to a 3D model which is then used to design the implant. Disposable plastic instruments, called iJigs, are constructed with an in-house 3D printer that enable a more accurate, reproducible and simplified surgical procedure. Most of the metal components are made by third party suppliers who deliver them on a "just-in-time" basis.
- 2014 Financials ($M): Revenues: 48.2 (+39.2%); Gross Profit: 17.5 (+140.0%); Operating Expenses: 63.0 (+15.3%); Net Loss: (45.7) (+4.5%); CF Ops: (43.5) (+7.0%).
- Related tickers: (NYSE:JNJ) (NYSE:ZMH) (NASDAQ:WMGI)
Jun. 24, 2015, 2:04 PM
- Smith & Nephew (SNN +0.2%) acquires Zimmer Holdings' (ZMH +1.2%) Unicompartmental High Flex Knee business in the U.S., including all existing inventory and certain intellectual property. Financial terms are not disclosed.
- The device is indicated as an early intervention for patients with unresolved medial or lateral compartmental arthritis.
May 5, 2015, 5:31 PM
- Zimmer Holdings (NYSE:ZMH) declares $0.22/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 0.8%
- Payable July 14; for shareholders of record May 15; ex-div May 13.
Apr. 30, 2015, 9:19 AM
- Zimmer Holdings (NYSE:ZMH) Q1 results ($M): Total Revenues: 1,134.4 (-2.3%); Reconstructive: 851.7 (-2.3%); Dental: 55.8 (-8.5%); Trauma: 79.4 (-0.4%); Spine: 49.5 (+2.5%); Surgical & Other: 98.0 (-2.4%).
- Net Income: 177.1 (-20.0%); EPS: 1.02 (-20.9%); CF Ops: 91.5 (-51.5%).
- 2015 Guidance: Non-GAAP EPS: $6.30 - 6.40 from $6.50 - 6.60.
Apr. 30, 2015, 7:34 AM
- Zimmer Holdings (NYSE:ZMH): Q1 EPS of $1.58 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $1.13B (-2.6% Y/Y) misses by $20M.
Mar. 30, 2015, 9:19 AM
- The European Commission (EC) conditionally approves Zimmer Holdings' (NYSE:ZMH) acquisition of Biomet. The EC's clearance is conditional on Zimmer selling certain assets comprising the remedy package previously submitted to the EC which includes the divestment of its Unicondylar Knee implant and Biomet's Discovery Elbow business in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Biomet's Vanguard Total Knee system in Denmark and Sweden.
- Zimmer expects to close the transaction next month. The approval of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission is pending.
Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc is engaged in designing, manufacturing & marketing orthopaedic reconstructive products; sports medicine, biologics, extremities & trauma products; spine, bone healing, craniomaxillofacial & thoracic products & dental implants.
Other News & PR