Zep Inc: 30% Upside Likely In The Near Term
Zep - Many Risks, Few Opportunities For Equity Investors
The Value Investor
The Value Investor
Jun. 25, 2015, 12:39 PM
- Shareholders with Zep (ZEP +0.1%) approve the company's merger with New Mountain Capital.
- ZEP trades at $20.04, just short of the deal price of $20.50.
- The transaction is expected to close tomorrow.
Apr. 8, 2015, 9:12 AM
Apr. 8, 2015, 8:35 AM
- The seller of cleaning materials agrees to a sale to P-E firm New Mountain Capital for $20.05 per share in cash.
- The agreement comes after a year-long strategic review.
- The company earnings call set for tomorrow at 5:30 ET has been cancelled.
- ZEP +17.3% premarket to $20.05.
Apr. 8, 2015, 8:30 AM
- Zep (NYSE:ZEP) reports it grew sales by 3.8% on comparable basis, due to increase in both volume and price.
- Gross margin rate declined 176 bps to 45.18%.
- Adjusted EBITDA margin fell 250 bps to 4.6%.
- SG&A expense rate -114 bps to 43.80%.
- FY2015 Guidance: Gross margin rate: 46% to 48%.
- ZEP +17.32% premarket.
- FQ2 results
Apr. 8, 2015, 8:07 AM
- Zep (NYSE:ZEP): FQ2 EPS of $0.10 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $160.07M (+1.5% Y/Y) beats by $0.2M.
- Shares +15.27% PM.
Mar. 26, 2015, 8:12 AM
- Zep (NYSE:ZEP) declares $0.06/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.42%
- Payable May 1; for shareholders of record April 16; ex-div April 14.
Jan. 8, 2015, 6:02 PM
- Zep (NYSE:ZEP) declares $0.06/share quarterly dividend, 20% increase from prior dividend of $0.05.
- Forward yield 1.55%
- Payable Feb. 2; for shareholders of record Jan. 16; ex-div Jan. 14.
Jan. 6, 2015, 7:32 AM
- Zep (NYSE:ZEP) reports it grew sales by 2.1% in FQ1, due to increases in transportation-related end-markets and across retail channels of distribution.
- Gross margin rate declined 126 bps to 46.81%.
- SG&A expense rate -80 bps to 42.49%.
- FY2015 Guidance: The company sees net sales growth in the low single-digit range.
Jan. 6, 2015, 6:52 AM
- Zep (NYSE:ZEP): FQ1 EPS of $0.14 in-line.
- Revenue of $168.29M (+2.1% Y/Y) beats by $5.04M.
Dec. 30, 2014, 9:47 AM
- Zep (NYSE:ZEP) will report FQ1 results on Jan. 6 at 7.00 a.m. ET.
- The conference call is scheduled to begin at 8.30 a.m. ET.
- Consensus view is EPS of $0.14 on revenues of $163.25M.
Nov. 12, 2014, 7:40 AM
- Zep (NYSE:ZEP) reports it grew sales by 2.5% in FQ4, led by strong demand in the transportation-related end-markets.
- Gross margin rate -40 bps to 46.4%.
- SG&A expense rate +121 bps to 41.2%.
Nov. 12, 2014, 7:21 AM
- Zep (NYSE:ZEP): FQ4 EPS of $0.26 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $186.82M (+2.5% Y/Y) beats by $3.29M.
Oct. 14, 2014, 1:56 PM
Oct. 2, 2014, 4:20 PM
- Zep (NYSE:ZEP) declares $0.05/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.45%
- Payable Nov. 3; for shareholders of record Oct. 16; ex-div Oct. 14.
Jul. 11, 2014, 12:45 PM
Jul. 10, 2014, 4:24 PM
- Zep (ZEP): FQ3 EPS of $0.39 in-line.
- Revenue of $187.02M (+0.6% Y/Y) misses by $1.21M.
Zep Inc is aconsumable chemical packaged goods company. The Company provides high-performance chemicals and related products and services that help professionals maintain, clean and protect their assets.
Sector: Consumer Goods
Industry: Cleaning Products
Country: United States
Other News & PR