ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Inc.NASDAQ
Thu, Nov. 10, 12:43 PM
- Gainers: TUBE +81%. DRYS +61%. ECPG +29%. EBIO +26%. WAC +19%. GNK +19%. FONR +19%. KRNT +19%. MVIS +18%. CLMT +16%. OMER +18%. GSM +17%. INVE +16%. ZLTQ +16%. SHAK +17%. CLCD +15%. TDW +15%. NEOS +14%. SODA +15%. TRVN +14%.
- Losers: ANTH -36%. PMTS -34%. CAG -29%. AVID -27%. RPD -25%. SUNW -22%. HLIT -20%. NVAX -18%. URRE -17%. TROV -16%. GOL -16%. DPRX -16%. RTK -16%. CRMD -16%. HSGX -15%. WUBA -15%. SGNL -15%. QNST -15%. CZZ -13%.
Thu, Nov. 10, 11:01 AM
Thu, Nov. 10, 9:17 AM
- Gainers: TUBE +82%. SODA +18%. AHT +11%. AEG +10%. ZLTQ +10%. NAT +9%. TASR +9%. MTL +9%. SHAK +8%. KSS +8%. EBIO +8%. UBS +8%. PUK +7%. FCEL +8%. ARIA +6%. FCX +6%. RBS +6%. ENDP +6%. BCS +6%. CS +5%.
- Losers: SUNW -31%. ANTH -19%. BVX -14%. NVAX -11%. WUBA -11%. BBD -8%. SEDG -7%. RRR -6%. AZN -6%. VIV -6%. SBS -5%. NGG -5%.
Wed, Nov. 9, 5:36 PM
Wed, Nov. 9, 4:20 PM
Tue, Nov. 8, 5:35 PM
- APPS, APU, ATHX, ATO, CALL, CHMI, COTV, CPST, CSRA, CUI, CYTX, DIOD, ECPG, ECYT, EGAN, ENS, ETE, ETP, EVH, EVOK, EVRI, FF, FLO, FR, GALE, GDOT, GLF, HLIT, ICUI, INFI, JUNO, MACK, MIME, MNKD, MNTX, MRIN, MYL, NNI, NTES, NVAX, OMER, PAHC, PLKI, PRI, QHC, QNST, RBA, RELY, RPD, RTK, SEDG, SGRY, SHAK, SLF, SLW, SPTN, SPWR, SREV, SUN, SXL, TASR, TCRD, TCS, TPIC, TTEC, TTEK, TTGT, TUBE, UGI, UHAL, VRTU, VVUS, WAGE, WUBA, XON, XONE, YUME, ZLTQ
Mon, Aug. 8, 4:23 PM
Sun, Aug. 7, 5:35 PM
- AMPH, APLE, ARNA, ATSG, BKD, BLCM, BOJA, BWXT, CAI, CC, CLDX, CLNY, CLVS, CPE, CSC, CSLT, CUI, CVG, DTSI, DVA, EGN, EGY, ELNK, ENDP, ENV, FNV, HTZ, ICUI, IFF, IPHI, JPEP, KITE, LC, LXU, MAIN, MBI, MCHP, MODN, MTW, MXL, NCMI, NILE, NPTN, NUAN, NVGS, NVRO, NWSA, ONDK, OPK, OTTR, PFSW, PHH, PKY, PNM, PNNT, PRAA, PRI, RARE, RAX, RBA, RBC, REN, RMTI, ROG, RPD, RSPP, RWT, SHO, SINA, SREV, TUBE, TVIA, TWLO, VSLR, WB, WBMD, ZLTQ
Tue, May 10, 4:24 PM
- Zeltiq Aesthetics (NASDAQ:ZLTQ): Q1 EPS of -$0.25 in-line.
- Revenue of $64.5M (+25.1% Y/Y) beats by $2.7M.
Mon, May 9, 5:35 PM
- AG, ALB, ALRM, AMBC, AMRS, ATSG, BUFF, CALL, CGIX, CHMI, CJES, CSLT, CYTX, DGLY, DIS, DXPE, EA, ECPG, ENSG, ESIO, EVRI, EXAM, FF, FIVN, FNGN, FOGO, FOR, FOSL, FTEK, FUEL, GALE, HCKT, HLIT, HLTH, ICUI, IPAR, JAZZ, JIVE, KEYW, KGC, LDRH, MTSC, NEWR, NUAN, PLNT, PSEC, PVCT, QNST, QTM, RBCN, RELY, REXX, RMTI, RTK, SCSC, TDOC, VTAE, XON, XONE, ZAGG, ZFGN, ZGNX, ZLTQ
Tue, Mar. 1, 9:19 AM
Mon, Feb. 29, 6:39 PM
- Along with its Q4 results, Zeltiq (NASDAQ:ZLTQ) has announced CFO Patrick F. Williams is leaving to "pursue other opportunities." Taylor C. Harris, formerly the CFO of medical device maker Thoratec, will succeed Williams as CFO on April 18.
- The company is guiding for 2016 revenue of $315M, above a $313.6M consensus. Gross margin guidance is at 72% (compares with a 2015 GM of 71%), and operating expenses are expected to equal 69% of 2016 revenue.
- Q4 EPS came in at $0.99 (compares with a $0.12 consensus) thanks to a $40.4M benefit related to the release of Zeltiq's deferred tax assets valuation allowance. This was slightly offset by a $1.7M tax expense.
- ZLTQ -1% after hours to $22.80.
- Zeltiq's Q4 results, earnings release
Mon, Feb. 29, 4:25 PM
- Zeltiq Aesthetics (NASDAQ:ZLTQ): Q4 EPS of $0.99 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.12.
- Revenue of $78.4M (+54.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.86M.
Sun, Feb. 28, 5:35 PM
Tue, Jan. 26, 5:43 PM
- Following the Jan. 29 close, Citizens Financial (NYSE:CFG) will replace Precision Castparts in the S&P 500, and Zeltiq Aesthetics (NASDAQ:ZLTQ) will replace MedAssets in the S&P SmallCap 600. Re/max Holdings (NYSE:RMAX) will replace Pep Boys in the S&P 600 after the Feb. 2 close. Precision Castparts, MedAssets, and Pep Boys are all due to be acquired.
- CFG +4% after hours. RMAX +2.7%. ZLTQ +2.8%.
Tue, Jan. 12, 10:47 AM
- On a preliminary basis, Zeltiq (ZLTQ +4.6%) expects Q4 and full-year 2015 revenues of $78M (+54%) and $255M (+46%), respectively. The Q4 number includes $12M in add-on applicator sales. 385 systems were shipped globally. The company's top line growth has been at least 45% the past three years.
- Zeltiq's new CoolMini-only system, designed to treat smaller pockets of fat, has just been launched.
- Earlier today, CEO Mark Foley announced changes in the firm's commercial leadership.Chief Commercial Officer Keith Sullivan will add President, North America and Global Marketing to his title and responsibilities. On February 1, Todd Zavodnick will join the organization as President, International. Previously, he was General Manager, North America for Galderma Labs.