Zion Oil & Gas IncNASDAQ
Tue, Nov. 1, 12:31 PM
- Zion Oil & Gas (ZN -10.1%) plunges after launching a simplified new stock unit option program that could enable the company to begin drilling the Megiddo-Jezreel well in Israel.
- ZN is offering through Jan. 31 the new unit option to purchase units of its securities where each unit, priced at $10, is comprised of seven common shares and seven common stock purchase warrants.
- ZN seeks to drill a new well at the Megiddo-Jezreel license with two optional wells, dependent on raising “significant capital” during its offering.
Mon, Oct. 10, 2:02 PM
Thu, Jun. 30, 2:01 PM
Dec. 28, 2015, 5:20 PM
- Israel's Northern District Committee has approved a Zion Oil & Gas (NASDAQ:ZN) exploratory drilling request, also known as a Hafkada.
- Zion: "The final step in the process is for Zion to submit this approved Hafkada along with our Application to Drill to Israel's Energy Ministry for their final drilling program approval, which we anticipate in January 2016. Assuming there are no further regulatory or weather delays, we will begin drill site construction soon and it should take 30-45 days to complete. Zion still plans to commence drilling on the Megiddo-Jezreel #1 well to approximately 15,000 feet, in the first quarter of 2016."
- Separately, Zion has extended a program to purchase units consisting of one common share and three warrants by three months to March 31. The units are priced at $4, and the warrants feature a $1 exercise price. The company previously launched a rights offering involving a 10% convertible bond to those who owned shares as of Oct. 15.
- Shares have risen to $1.94 after hours.
Jun. 18, 2015, 8:05 AM
- Zion Oil & Gas (NASDAQ:ZN) has appointed chosen President and COO Victor Carrillo as its new CEO, and former President and COO Glen Perry as COO.
- Carrillo succeeds ZB's founder and former CEO John Brown, who will continue to serve as Executive Chairman.
Oct. 16, 2014, 12:45 PM
Apr. 16, 2014, 12:46 PM
Apr. 15, 2014, 12:47 PM
Apr. 14, 2014, 12:45 PM
Jan. 9, 2014, 12:51 PM
- Zion Oil & Gas (ZN +18.1%) says it has begun performing a perforation and stimulation operation at its Elijah #3 well in Israel's northern coastal region, entering the next stage of its exploratory activity in the country.
- If the test is positive, ZN plans to meet with Israel oil regulators to discuss development plans; if not, the well will be capped.
Jan. 6, 2014, 12:45 PM
Dec. 12, 2013, 12:57 PM
- Zion Oil & Gas (ZN +34.5%) is soaring today after the company confirmed Israel awarded a petroleum exploration license for its 98,842 acre Megiddo-Jezreel License.
- Under the license terms, ZN is to identify and submit a drilling prospect in the license area by July 1, 2015; enter into a drilling contract by Oct. 1, 2015; and spud a well to a minimum proposed total depth of ~4K meters by Dec. 1, 2015.
Dec. 12, 2013, 12:52 PM
Aug. 26, 2013, 8:12 PM
- Zion Oil & Gas (ZN) says it's extending the expiration date unit offering to Friday, November 29.
- The extension is being made, in part, to allow investors to utilize a new and more convenient electronic enrollment procedure.
- Units may be purchased at any time prior to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on that date.
Aug. 19, 2013, 12:45 PM| Aug. 19, 2013, 12:45 PM | 2 Comments
Aug. 15, 2013, 12:45 PM