What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Jun. 3, 2014, 12:46 PM
Jun. 3, 2014, 9:25 AM
Jun. 2, 2014, 5:37 PM
Jun. 2, 2014, 4:32 PM
- Quiksilver (ZQK) sells off after hours, -27.3% after disappointing FQ2 earnings and H2 2014 guidance.
- FQ2 revenues decreased throughout ZQK's wholesale channel, especially in the developed markets in North America and Europe; Americas net revenues fell 18% Y/Y and 16% in constant currency.
- Expects general sales trends of recent quarters will continue into H2, with continued net revenue declines in the North America and Europe wholesale channels; anticipates FY 2014 adjusted EBITDA to come in below 2013's $118M.
- Revises the timing for achieving its profit improvement plan adjusted EBITDA target to the end of FY 2017.
Jun. 2, 2014, 4:12 PM
- Quiksilver (ZQK): FQ2 EPS of -$0.15 misses by $0.13.
- Revenue of $408.21M (-10.4% Y/Y) misses by $40.39M.
- Shares -22.8% AH.
Jun. 1, 2014, 5:35 PM
Mar. 6, 2014, 4:06 PM
- Quiksilver, Inc. (ZQK): FQ1 EPS of -$0.10 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $393M (-4.6% Y/Y) misses by $14.56M.
Dec. 16, 2013, 11:03 AM
- Quiksilver (ZQK +3.2%) shares continue to run after Monness Crespi initiates coverage on the apparel maker with a Buy rating and $11 PT (implying a 32.9% upside from Friday's close).
- Analyst Jim Chartier sees "the potential for meaningful margin improvement over the next three years as the company transitions from a founder-led organization to a more efficient, global apparel and footwear company."
Dec. 13, 2013, 12:07 PM
- Shares of Quiksilver (ZQK +7.6%) have reversed yesterday's AH gains following the apparel maker's lackluster FQ4 report.
- Investors may be happy that management stated its Profit Improvement Plan is on track. Planned divestments (for instance, Mervin) are being executed and management reiterated its 2016 revenue target of ~$2.2B ($400M north of current levels). It sees revenue from e-commerce and retail locations being higher than initially anticipated, and margin improvements from supply chain initiatives.
- B. Riley sees reason for optimism, upgrading shares to Buy from Neutral with a PT of $10 ($6.50 previously). Analyst Jeff Van Sinderen asked about the European business and new store openings on the conference call.
Dec. 12, 2013, 4:08 PM
- Quiksilver (ZQK): FQ4 EPS of -$0.04 misses by $0.08.
- Revenue of $476M misses by $40.19M. Shares -4.3% AH. (PR)
Dec. 12, 2013, 12:10 AM
Dec. 11, 2013, 5:35 PM
Oct. 28, 2013, 5:52 PM
- Quiksilver (ZQK -2%) sells its snowboarding subsidiary, Mervin Manufacturing, to Altamont Capital Partners for $51.5M. (8-K) The subsidiary had TTM revenue of $32M.
- The divestment is part of Quiksilver's plan to divest non-core operations. The company intends to use proceeds to reduce credit facilities and make investments in emerging markets. (PR)
- Mervin will continue to manufacture snowboards under the Roxy brand through a separate licensing agreement.
Sep. 18, 2013, 9:48 AM
Sep. 9, 2013, 8:34 AM
Sep. 6, 2013, 12:45 PM
Quiksilver Inc designs, develops and distributes apparel, footwear, accessories and related products, catering to the casual, youth lifestyle associated with the sports of surfing, skateboarding and snowboarding.
Other News & PR