- On a dividend-reinvested basis since 2008, Apple outperforms the S&P 500 Index, the S&P Computer Hardware Index, and the Dow Jones U.S. Technology Supersector Index by more than 50%.
- YoY growth comparisons, Mac surpassed industry growth by more than 140%. The recent iPhone 6 & 6+ demand surge, is a promising indicator the new iPhones might head that way.
- Large screen Android advantages are history. Apple is yet to enjoy the screen size market triggered by Samsung's original Note Phablet.
- Dangers of growing market share, limitations of innovation and ideas for iPhone 7.
- Apple is a buy and hold: Increase in disposal income, potential sales in Chinese market and perfect market timing.